The lucifer

(A/N): You all know the deal by now the drawing is original and I finished (fem)bloody painter so there will be a special chapter on her and possibly a lemon later on.

(Y/N's POV)

It has been one week since my heated session with Slenda and I keep on feeling this weird feeling of an entity watching me or maybe a person I am not fully sure. But whatever it was it sure is strong maybe stronger than me but when will he make his move hmmmm... 

While I was in thinking I felt two arms  around my neck I looked down to see two pale arms.

(Y/N): What happened Slenda?

Slenda: Can you cook the dinner today I need to go and get some stuff from the city.

(Y/N): Ok. but be careful to not get caught.

Slenda: Thanks Dear. *chu*

(Y/N): Love ya too. *chu*

After we kissed she teleported to the city so I went downstairs to ready the food. After I arrived downstairs I noticed that nobody was there so I opened the fridge and grabbed some liver and beef since I wanted to try some new sauce recipe I created. I also grabbed some stuff for salad and humus since why not? I started to cook them and the smell seemed to bring jess out of the gym.

Jess: What are ya cooking?

(Y/N): Meat.

 Jess: When will it be ready? 

(Y/N): When the rest of the mansion comes here so you better start collecting them.

Jess: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

She walked away sighing and I turned back to my work I also grabbed some egg to add more flavour. (I might be wrong I dunno since I have no idea how to cook)

(Y/N): Then what the fuck am I cooking?

(A/N): Dunno.

I shrugged and kept on cooking but it started to get a little hot and I have resistance doesn't mean I like it so I took off my shirt.

???: This is too sexy for my eyes!!!

(Benny POV)

I walked downstairs to see what Slenda was cooking but I found (Y/N) instead.

Benny: He is so handsome when he is sweating.

I was literally fangirling right now but I didn't care.

(Y/N): *sigh*

He started taking of his shirt...

(A/N: Think it like that is Benny

(A/N: Think it like that is Benny.)

OMG!!!

Benny: This is too sexy for my eyes!!!