The lonely painter

(A/N): I am still fucking alive! I was just being a lazy asshole and yes I do know the drawing is not good as my other drawings but drawing a girl with a mask is harder than I thought so what ya'll thinking about this one. And oh boy I feel rusty.

Plus: Thanks for 100 followers.

(Y/N's POV)

After a small crisis caused by Slenda's joke saying that Kratos was real and I had to fight him I chased her around for a while.

(Flashback)

I felt anger filling up inside as Slenda was laughing at my silly act.

(Y/N): Slenda!!!

She let out a small squeak and turned her head towards me. She genuinely looked sorry and was probably ready to run as I stared deep into her soul as a shadow was cast on my eyes.

Slenda: (Y-Y-Y-Y-Y/N)?

I took my first step and she took a step back this circle kept on going for a while but it was broken when Slenda decided to teleport off to somewhere and I felt a little bit tired as releasing my power takes it's toll on my body.

(Y/N): *groan* whatever I can punish her later *devilish and kinda perverted smile*

(Back to now)

So I was going back to the mansion to give her a punishment but I stopped when I heard a someone mumbling a song.

(Y/N): ???

The voice was coming from the church so I thought it was Angel because of the ''angelic'' voice but I was proven wrong as I saw Helen sitting on one of the benches inside (is that what they are called?) I walked toward her trying to be silent as possible but failed as she took notice of my presence causing her to coldly close the sketchbook she was doodling on and started walking away but of course I wasn't going to let that happen so I decided to call out for her only to be ignored...ouch. I tried one more time and this time she answered.

Helen: What?

Her voice was colder than the moment you get out of the warm blanket in winter.

(Y/N): May I take a look at your draws.

She answered with a simple no.

(Y/N): Hmmm suspicious... Don't tell me!..

Helen: ???

(Y/N): You are a closet pervert who likes to draw hentai in her free time!

 She simply turned back and kept on walking to the room where I first met them.

Helen: I'll stab you if you follow me.

I might be a demon with a killer Harem but I did respect her request so I took my leave...for now.

(Time skip brought to you by the shitty Slender man movie)

I was waiting for Helen to exit the church and when she did I quickly made my way towards her room and no I am not violating her request since she told me to not follow her and I am not following her so technically I should be fine.

(Y/N): Let's see that hidden Hentai draws that you keep a secret.

I opened the sketchbook to see that it wasn't Hentai (Goddamn it) but it was a drawing of her in the middle of a blank paper and the only thing other was a writing that said ''Alone''. I knew that it was wrong so I took a pencil and scratched the writing ''Alone'' and replaced the words with''Loved'' I was looking at rest of the doodles and well... boi they were dark.

Helen: Omae wa mou shindeiru!!!

(Y/N): NANI!!!

(Take 2)

Helen: So you saw them?

(Y/N): Are you angry about it?

Helen: No, I saw that you changed my drawings a little bit, what did you do to them?

(Y/N): I fixed them a little.

Helen: ???

(Y/N): Here look for yourself.

I gave her the sketchbook back and she took a quick look at it and tears escaped her mask as the bloody smile started to get ruined so I walked over to her and took out her mask and.... she was  a fucking Beauty.

Helen: M-M-My m-mask...

(Y/N): Don't cry...

I slowly connected my lips with her soft ones and at first she seemed a little taken aback but soon she melted into it. After a minute of kissing I pulled back and she looked like she never wanted it to end but soon enough she regained her cold dead look.

(Y/N): You are not lonely.... you are mine.

I kissed her one more time and this time she melted right away and deepened the kiss as I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and started exploring a little bit before I pulled back one more time.

Helen: Please get out...

She slowly pushed me towards the church's door and kicked me out locking the door right after. I mean I could use my teleportation to get back in but I felt like I should leave her alone for some time so I took my leave.

(Helen's POV)

I felt the heat of my cheeks as I sighed as I slid down the door but before I my butt touched the ground I got up with passion in my eyes.

Helen: I know what to draw.

I grabbed a brush and grabbed actual art materials instead of blood because I wanted this to be as realistic as possible. Stroke after stroke I spent hours on this piece and only thing that I had on my mind was (Y/N). Now I could see why all of them fell in love with him.

(Timeskip)

I was finally done and the more I looked at this drawing the more I felt my cheeks turned red. The (H/C) Hair and (E/C) eyes of his and his muscular body made me blush more, The more I looked at (Y/N)'s drawing was the more I felt hot and soon  I couldn't hold back so I took the pen he used and started to touch my self with it (Yuri is that you?)

Angel: Hey!!!

Angel opened the door and saw me *cough* *cough* Masturbating *cough* and her face dropped as I felt my face heat up even more.

Helen: G-G-Get out!!!

She quickly turned around and closed the door and I slowly smiled...

Helen: I guess I really am not lonely.

(A/N): I know that this Chapter was short but I just wanted to post so yeah. I also have the drawing of clockwork ready and colored so a special Clockwork chapter is next and maybe one more lemon than I want to do 5 more special chapter before some action so see ya'll on the next chapter.

 By the way word count was 1119 and thanks again for 100 followers

Katakuriu out...