Meeting the gamer chapter 2

(A/N): So I started to draw Slenda but she won't be appearing in this chapter since I haven't finished it yet so I decided to make another chapter about Benny drowned. (she should be in the next chapter)

(Benny's POV)

When I finally reached the TV that (Y/N) owned, I peeked my head out of it and I was met with the sight of Jess sitting on the couch eating popcorn. She looked surprised and asked...

Jess: What the fuck are you doing here!?

Benny: I came here to kill (Y/N) and rescue you. Actually, there is something way more important how the hell did you lose!? And why are you eating popcorn!?

Jess: Hey! he gave them to me! And he was way too strong. I think you should go see it for yourself since you probably won't believe me.

What she said was pretty unexpected a human being stronger than jess should be impossible so how did he beat her.

Benny: I'd rather not fight him, just, give me your hand and let's leave.

Jess: Ughhh, fine. 

She got up but doing so she knocked over a vase that was sitting on the table next to us.

Jess: Well fuck.

Benny: Jess I swear to Arceus I am going to kill you-

*creak*

I turned around to see that (Y/N) was standing in front of the door. I was shocked and I started to panic but after some calming breathes I prepared myself for the upcoming fight.

(Y/N's POV)

I opened the door and inside the room now stood a girl with a link cosplay talking to jess, what kind of kink show is going on? After she saw me she panicked for a while, I guess she wasn't expecting me, However, she took some breath and calmed herself down, with a determined look she took something similar to a fighting stance. it was clear that she didn't come here just to give salutations.

She launched herself at me with inhuman speed and barraged me with punches faster than a normal human's eyes could probably react to. 

Link girl: Ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora!

(Y/N): Oi oi, did humans evolve again or something? The last time I checked ain't nobody was throwing punches like star platinum did.

Link girl: You're the only human here!

that voice seems weirdly familiar...

(Y/N): *smirk* Huh who said that I was a human.

Benny: Huh! then what do you think you are!?

I can swear to satan that I heard this voice before...

(Y/N): *demonic voice* EASY, I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!! (ooooff cringe)

(Author will be back in a while, currently, he is on the ground squirming in pain from his past choices.)

(Benny's POV)

After I heard his voice in a deformed way, I felt, fear, sure the line delivery was cringe, but it honestly felt like something from a movie or a video game it struck my heart strings like a bitch. However, it was similar to the fear I felt around slenda at full power, his voice alone felt like ti could kill me, my brain was going berserk, it felt like I was going to collapse any time soon, my instincts were shouting "DANGER" but I couldn't even listen to them adn run away. 

Benny: W-What?

W-Why am I shaking so much? I-I have to run'

I was trying my best to not fall down on my knees but eventually, my knees gave up. I could hear jess shouting to grab my attention, but I couldn't hear anything.

Jess: BENNY BE CAREFUL!!!

Her voice finally reacher me, but it was too late.

*Smash*

I felt his fist connect with my face, it hurt, yet it was surprisingly warm, too bad I had to feel the warmth in this manner.

I got knocked back and landed harshly towards the wall, regaining few of my senses, I could speak.

Benny: You know....that is gonna hurt pretty badly tomorrow.....ow...

Jess: *Laughing her ass off* HAHAHAH!!!! Benny!!!! He!- HE! He just beat the shit outta you!!! HAHAHA!!!!

(Y/N's POV)

Jess: *Laughing her ass off* HAHAHAH!!!! Benny!!!! He!- HE! He just beat the shit outta you!!! HAHAHA!!!!

Wait did she just say, Benny? I was right about the voice being familiar to me,  she was my one and only friend, Benny. After taking this new set of information in, I instantly felt regretted my choices of hitting her as hard as I did, yet I was also glad that she was still alive after taking it like a champ. 

(Y/N): Benny, is it really you?

Benny: *look's down* Yes....I....I'm sorry I tried to kill you b-but...J-Jess she is my f-friend and w-we.....

I felt bad for her watching her panic the way she did. She also looked really cute struggling to explain herself so I just couldn't hold myself anymore. I walked towards her and hugged her tightly.

(Quick Benny's POV)

*Inner Crisis* Kyaaaaa!~ He is hugging me~~~! I tried to kill him and he is hugging me~!

(Back to (Y/N)'s POV)

(Time skip brought to you by me trying to draw a faceless woman with huge tits so I can publish the next fucking chapter)

After Benny calmed down a little, I decided to ask her...

(Y/N): Benny if you are friends with jess...does that mean that you are a murderer too?

Benny: Yes. I mean, I even tried to kill you....y-you probably hate me for it....

(Y/N): Pffft,  Why should I? I killed so much more people than the both of you just for the sport.

Benny/Jess: WHAT!?!?!

(Y/N): Suprised ya didn't I? I know I look too fabulous to kill.

Benny: You are trying to tell me that you've killed more people than us, and yet somehow slenda haven't heard of you?

Jess: Actually Benny, she was the one who sent me here.

Benny: Wait what?

My eyes widened at her name.

(Y/N): Wait did you just say Slenda?

Jess: Yeah? Do you know her?

(Y/N): Of course I know her! She was like my best friend! I haven't seen her since I left to live on my own!

(Y/N): More important than that, how do you know her *gasp* don't tell me, are you her kids? That would explain the lack of feaures on Jess.

Jess: Excuse me!?

Benny: Terrible at predicting things as always (Y/N), We are her proxies.

I nodded at her response.

(Y/N): So she finally found herself proxies huh? I am happy for her, so much that I might just pay her a visit.

Jess/Benny: Wait does that mean???

(Y/N): I am coming with you two!!!

.

.

.

(A/N): This chapter was a little bit small with only 1142 words but as I said, I am publishing this because I need to draw Slenda for the next chapter, and with that being said, see you in the next chapter.

Katakuriu out...