Slenda's mansion

(A/N): I finished slenda I think she looks damn good and I would like it if you guys told me what do you think.)

(No Ones POV)

(Y/N) and two killer's walked and walked till they saw the entrance of the forest.

Benny: (Y/N) you know that this is a bad idea right? They will murder you in the most brutal way you can think of.

(Y/N): Well they can try that means I will just have to counter their attacks.

(Y/N) smile'd gently at the girls making them blush

Benny/Jess Mind: Why does it feel like he is a different person?

(Y/N) took a deep breath. His killer eyes were back sending chills down the girls spine.

(Y/N): *smirk* Let the fun begin.

(Y/N's POV)

I started walking inside the forest only to see that Jess and benny wasn't next to me anymore 

(Y/N):Well fuck. I am probably lost.

I was looking around but I stopped when I saw a note. I walked near the note and I noticed something.

(Y/N's mind): I remember these notes, Slenda used to draw them with me when we were young.

Too bad I didn't have time to think about the beautiful days we spent I had more important stuff to do so I just grabbed the note and kept walking.

(Time skip 5 minutes brought to you by my lazy ass who didn't want to wright the details)

I don't know why but I felt like someone was stalking me... no I could sense more people than one.

(Y/N):  I don't know who you are and I don't care are you gonna try to kill me or not?

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder followed by a black tentacle in the guts.

(Y/N): Nice welcoming style you got but not scary enough next time try to make noice's like ''boooo'' or something.

???: How come are you still alive?

(Y/N): don't tell me you already forgot about me.

???: What?

(Y/N): Ahhh screw it.

I used my powers to escape the grasp of the tentacle.

(Y/N): Have I told you I am not into tentacle porn? (haha the classic tentacle porn joke)

???: *blushes* aaarghhh!!

She attacked me with one of her tentacles but I dodged.

(Y/N): Are you even listening?

???: Nope

I could feel my eye flinching  

(Y/N): You know what! I don't have time for this I need to go find a mansion inside this god damn forest and here I am spending time with you see you later slenda!

Slenda: Wait how do you know my nam...

I teleported before she finished her question.

(Y/N): I should probably start waiting for them to at least finish their sentence.

(Slenda's POV)

I wonder who he was. I mean he knew my name so we must have met before...Right?