How two demons mate.(Lemon)

(A/N): This chapter will be a lemon, my first lemon to be exact and this chapter was requested by @Gamee9Dee thank you so much for requesting something. Also I don't think I can wright a lemon for this whole chapter so I will put some random shit to the ending.

(No ones POV)

It was around 2 AM when all this happened to (Y/N), yes you heard me right totally different beginning to a chapter and you are probably sitting there dumbfounded while I am breaking the fourth wall. Now if you let me I will give you a terrible lemon and you will probably still read. I know this because otherwise I wouldn't have 2.7k reads for this shitty book, now let's begin.

(Y/N's POV)

I was sitting in my room while thinking about how my life took a turn I mean I was a lonely ass guy who was just waiting for the apocalypse and now I have the sexiest Demon A.K.A Slenda lying naked right next to me I guess this is what happens when you become the protagonist of a shitty fanfiction. shitty or not  at least  she is happy. I looked at Slenda sleeping peacefully also *cough*naked*cough* Now that I think about it why does she even have nipples does demons even need mother milk..? Pfff whatever she looks sexy like that.

*Yawn*

(Y/N's mind): I am still not sure how she Yawns without a mouth but I guess she gave me a blowjob. So that means that she can grow a mouth.

I nodded to myself confirming this weird tought of mine.

(Y/N): Goodmo-

Reader: Shut up!

(Y/N): Eh.....

Reader: I am not reading this chapter for the warm after sex moments I am here for the fricking Lemon so you better give me mah lemon or I will kill you...but I am you so does that means I will suicide... I dunno it's weird.

(A/N): MY STUDENT ALLOWANCE CAN'T COVER THIS MUCH BROKEN WALLS YOU KNOW?!!

(Y/N)/Reader: Sorry...

(A/N): Now for the lemon, it will be here when you see the word flashba-

(Flashback to the lemony lemon)

I was in my room just chilling on the bed until I heard somebody nocking on my door.

(Y/N): What happened?

The door opened  to reveal Slenda in her underwear and bra's and she was holding a pillow.

Slenda: Can I sleep with you?

I knew there was something fishy about it but I ate fish for lunch today so I couldn't be sure so I said...

(Y/N): Why not.

She squealed in happiness.

(Y/N's mind): Such grown up acts for a mature demon.

She looked hurt after that.

(Y/N's mind): Oh shit! I forgot that she could read minds. I need to change the topic.

(Y/N): So why do you want to sleep with me?

Slenda: I dunno I just felt like it I guess.

I tried reading her mind but I couldn't for some reason. 

Slenda walked over to the bed and lay down next to me.

Slenda: Goodnight.

(Y/N): Goodnight I guess...

I still had some suspicions but I didn't mind them so I just tried to sleep.

Slenda: Ufufu.

Before I could react she grabbed my *ehem* dick and started stroking it slowly but steady.