Beginning of a harem?

(A/N):So I really do not understand how ranking's work. I sometimes see my book in it and sometimes I don't can someone explain it to me please. Also I hope you guys like harem's because Harem is most likely where this story will be going to.

(No Ones POV)

You woke up right next to Slenda surprisingly everything seemed normal until you noticed that you had no clothes whatsoever.

(Y/N's POV)

*yawn*

I started to slowly get out of the bed seeing that Slenda didn't wrap herself around me like always which was pretty surprising to me especially after I said that I liked her.

After getting out of the bed I felt like something was missing. But after looking down my question was answered in a hard way.

I was fucking naked. Oh no, I had to remember what happened last night this is not highschool DxD... I mean, I did sleep with a demon but it was still different highschool DxD was an anime while this was reality! Wait that's it! I must be dreaming. I pinched my self hard as I can but nothing happened. Oh boy I was way too young to have a child.

(Timeskip three minutes brought to you by Rias Gremory's oppai's because I gave way too much referance to the anime.)

After calming myself down I decided to wake Slenda up.

(Y/N): Oi! Slenda wake up.

Slenda yawned (don't ask me how)

Slenda: Good morning darling...

(Y/N's Mind): Did she just say darling?!! Something did happen after all.

(Y/N): Slenda can you tell me what happened yesterday?

Slenda: You confessed to me in the morning then we ate breakfast.

(Y/N): And?

Slenda: everything went totally normal.

(Y/N): Then why am I naked?

Slenda: Oh! you are naked?

She looked at me with lust in her eyes... wait how do I even know she has a lusty look she doesn't even have eyes!

(Y/N): Sorry but too much cliche for one episode is enough can we move one from this cursed scene please.

Slenda pouted and shake her head meaning it was ok.

(Y/N's mind): Good no lemon today.

(Time skip after breakfast)

I was on the couch watching TV before I saw Jess talking with Slenda. Jess had her usual smile on her face but it was a little wider than her normal face.

(Y/N's mind): I wonder what are they doing.

I decided to get up and take a look at what they were doing.

(Y/N): Hey Jess!

 Jess: Sup 

(Y/N): Did something good happened your smile is wider than usual?

Jess: Actually yes. I am going to a mission today.

(Y/N): Can I come?

Jess: I don't see a problem with that.

(Y/N): Good...But who are we going to kill?

Jess: there is a rich family living in a mansion on top of the hill I wouldn't prefer going to it alone but now that you are here we can go and do it and if we finish it early we can spend some time together.