Jiggy with Ticci~ (WE BACK BABY!! ACTUAL LEMON)

A/N: Hey! What's up, been a while right? I'm actually back, kinda, don't expect too much, better than nothing tho. This chapter I created as an April Fool's joke years ago expecting to edit it like, next week or something and release the actual chapter, but it never happened, and I took a break, it wasn't the best decision, it's been on my mind since. But it's time for my redemption arc! (Made an itsy bitsy tiny change to the last chapter to make it more fun) (AND YES THE SONG IS THERE CUZ I CAME BACK FOR MORE MOTHERFUCKERS!!)

(Y/N's POV) (LEMON STARTED ALREADY WE ARE NOT WAITING)

After what felt like an eternity (spoiler, it was) she reached down to my pants, slowly unzipped it, and watched as my cock sprang out in anticipation.

Tami: Y-You l-l-look e-excited~

(Y/N): Did I make it so obvious?

Tami just nodded and planted a kiss on my twitching meat stick, she was staring at it with lust in her eyes. 

A smile crept onto her face slowly, her breath slowly tickling me. She came closer and planted a small kiss to my tip. That one kiss became multiple, and her lips slowly parted as she placed it in her mouth.

(Y/N): F-Fuck- Who would've known you were this good with your mouth-

She doesn't react and just lowers her mouth deeper onto my cock, her saliva slowly covers my tip and a bit of my shaft as the drool slowly makes it's way down. Her hand is making sloppy sounds, she must be playing with herself while taking my dick into her mouth. She takes it in deeper, her plump lips making its way all the way down to my balls, she doesn't even gag, should've known there was no way she could've been gulping down all those waffles with a gag reflex.

She doesn't lift her head up, just her eyes, staring at me with anticipation as to what type of expression Im gonna make. I just smirk.

(Y/N): You're doing a great job~

I place my hand on her head and pat her, I swear I could see hearts appear in her eyes as she slowly pulls away her mouth from my cock only to go back to it hungrily. She keeps on bobbing her head up and down sending shivers down my spine. It's frustrating that I don't get to touch her or tease her but damn it feels too good. Her plump lips trace my shaft and her lips dance around my rod. 

(Y/N): Keep going like this and I might cum soon-

Her eyes light up and she starts to go faster, the slick sounds coming from where her hand resides fasten as she begins to use her free hand to fondle my balls. Damn girl, her lips are way softer than I could've anticipated with the kiss from the last chapter, she might have the best head in the mansion.

(Y/N): Y-Yup, I'm cumming-

Her heart-shaped pupils stare at me as she prepares for the load, strings of white liquid shoot down her throat as she gulps down all of it, well, almost all of it, some of it leaks through the scar on her cheek. She quickly pulls my dick out of her mouth as one last spring shoots on her face. 

Tami: D-Damn i-it. I wa-wanted to s-swallow a-a-all of it...

She wipes the cum on her face and her cheek and licks it all up, I realize the bed is horribly stained from where her hand was, did she cum? Just by licking me? She's so lewd and I love it~

(Y/N): It's fine, there will always be a next time.

Tami: T-There w-w-will be?

I nodded and pulled her closer.

(Y/N): Before that, let's take care of this, shall we? 

My hand creeps down her thighs to where her pussy is, as I expected, its really wet. I slowly insert a finger in as it makes a moist sound. She muffles a moan as I insert another one.