Meeting the gamer

Update log: Enhanced reading experienced, with some new lines added.

(A/N): Like always the drawing up there is made by me now I need to draw Slenda (slender woman) before I publish the next chapter.

Quick helper

(F/C) = favourite console

(Nobody's POV)

You were sitting on the couch with jess next to you. While waiting for her to wake up you felt a sudden craving for some good old popcorn so you got up and go to the kitchen to make some.

(Jess POV)

Jess: Ughhhh, what the fuck happened.

I woke up with a terrible headache my vision was blurry and I was trying to remember what the jolly fuck had happened yesterday.

While thinking to myself, I saw a young handsome boy with (H/C) hair, he was pretty built and I couldn't take my eyes off of his two-colored irises his left orb was red and his right orb was (E/C).

(Y/N): Oh you are awake I see, want some popcorn?

He was speaking pretty calmly

jess: What? No? wait...Now I remember you. You are the asshole who beat me up and tied me with this rope, aren't you?

(Y/N): *sarcastic*Oh it's nice to have new nicknames but it doesn't seem pretty original maybe you should try something like ''The guy who kicked my ass'' huh? what do ya think?

(Jess Mind): huh? Does he think he is funny or something? Well......I guess it was kinda funny tho.  (I got beat up in the comments for this, and coming around again, just beat me up I deserve it T-T  I swear the comedy gets better tho, I'm a funny person I promise.)

I sat there silently while he took his time observing my face and my body pretty carefully when he decided to finally speak.

(Y/N): You sure you don't want some popcorn?

Jess: This again? Well, I guess you like being generous to your hostage don't ya.

(Y/N): Huh? Who the freak said you were a damn hostage I just tied you up so that you don't do something stupid here let me free ya.

Dumbass.

(Y/N's POV)

I was waiting for my popcorn to be done while I was humming Stayin alive bee gees. After the popcorn was done I got back to the living room and saw that jess was awake staring at me.

(Y/N): Oh you are awake I see, want some popcorn?

She was staring at my face and my body like her life depended on it. And after she finished up with the staring contest she had with my body, she looked as if enlightened was bestowed upon her unholy self for a moment and said...

jess: What? No? wait...Now I remember you. You are the asshole who beat me up and tied me with this rope, aren't you?

I guess she remembered me

(Y/N): *sarcastic*Oh it's nice to have new nicknames but it does't seem pretty original maybe you should try something like ''The guy who kicked my ass'' huh? what do ya think?

Dang what a bad joke, way to go me.

She seemed pretty pissed off but it didn't really matter since I just noticed how beautiful she actually was, her curves were perfect and that white tight's hugged her ass perfectly, her eyes were blue and even her smile looked cute to me. Maybe I am more insane than her after all.