Downloading....';./Lemon.exe/;' (18+)

(A/N): Video by Ijustwannahavefunn on youtube.

(A/N) Y'all thought that I had forgotten the Lemon with Benny promise now did you!? Well, I did, but I just re-read the book and I remember it all again! So I am here to write it. Also, I have a new MacBook pro so writing will be much more enjoyable for me from now on.

(Y/N's POV)
I finally managed to escape the grasps of the nightmarish trio without getting lemoned, Guess you guys (readers) are not getting a Lemon that easily huh? (Only if he knew) If I knew what? (N-Nothing! B-BAKAAAA!!!) 

Ignoring the tsundere author my eyes wandered off to the same flying "person" from before, was "she" following me? I feel like I'll have an encounter with her later in this book. But I won't speak with her now just for the sake of Plot.

Having said that I made my way towards the mansion, I wanted to release some stress and chill after the events with Puppeteer, Helen and Judge......I might be in the need of some type of therapy, who am I joking I need more than one type of therapy. 

???: Hey...

I turned my head around to see Jackie standing there.

(Y/N): Sup Jackie!

She looked a bit down.

Jackie: G-good...

I glanced at her head to toe and nothing about her seemed right, she seemed thinner and her nice dark grey skin was now paler.

(Y/N): No matter how I look at you, you don't seem good.

She flinched a little tried to say something but just went back to hanging her head down.

(Y/N): What happened?

Jackie: N-nothing...

She tried to turn back and leave but I caught her wrist, her wrists were slender, cold, grey and delicate. I slowly slid my hands towards hers and grasped them tightly feeling her long fingers and her smooth grey skin. (Didn't know you had an inner Kira Yoshikage in you)

I turned her around and made her look at me.

(Y/N): Gonna tell me what happened now?

She quickly shook her head no. 

I sighed and went forward towards her mask to remove it before she screamed-

Jackie: NO!!!!! Don't!

I was shocked, I knew that she had some problems with her insecurity here and there but honestly I didn't expect it to be this bad.

I looked at her to see her looking away from me.

(Y/N): *sigh* Forgive me for this.

Jackie: Wha-

I quickly took hold of her mask as she tried to make me stop.

 Jackie: NO-

I forced my lip on her as she just froze there, I licked her lips asking for entrance but when she refused I just pried them open and entered her mouth, tho, I couldn't feel her tongue. I knew that she was hiding them from me so I gave her breasts a quick squeeze making her squeal and lose her concentration allowing me to feel her tongue.....s? She had four long tongues, they felt slimy and super good, even though it kinda tasted like tar it wasn't too strong it mostly tasted like Kidneys. And I like me a good Kidney. I mean, who doesn't like them right? no? no one? just us? fuck. 

I kept on making out with her till she needed to separate to breathe.

Jackie: I-I-I am so s-sorry! You must've h-hated my tongues! You must be d-disgusted right now! I am sorry so p-please don't h-hate me! Don't betray me like they did.......