A certain puppeteer and someone long forgotten

(A/N): First refreshed chapter guys! Two new characters are about to be introduced with a surprise along the way. Also, the drawing up there (Made by me of course, duh) is my first ever digital drawing and I know that it's not gender-bent but I still wanted to share it! I hope you guys like it!

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up and got out of my bed. For the first time, I felt ready for everything the girls could throw at me! I opened the door and took a step outside.

(Y/N): Ok, Let's see what I can make for breakf- I have no pants.

I went back inside and wore a pant before going out again.

I looked around, normally there would be at least one person who is outside my door to try to get a morning kiss or a hug......weird. I didn't have time to say another line as a certain someone broke the silence.

Jess: WHY ARE YOU HERE!?

And here comes the loud one of the bunch (Excluding Ticci Tami)

I went outside to see a girl with a black jacket and a green-grey striped jacket. she had many scars on her face. She didn't have the biggest ass nor the tits but she was definitely fine in the right places. Though the thing that took most of my interest was just how goddamn beautiful she looked.

???: I am here to see you....sister.

Sister huh?

Jess: Why would you want to see me!? I killed you once, remember?

???: I already forgave you. I have felt this killing urge more than once nowadays. Who would I be to blame you? 

Jess: Stop chitchatting bitch! You are not supposed to be here!

???: Why do you hate me, sister.

(Y/N): Yo Author? Hit me up with some popcorn?

(A/N): I'd rather die than make you popcorn. 

(Y/N): I can help you with that.

(A/N) Bitch, please! You can't kill me, even I can't kill me! And believe me, I tried. 

(Y/N):........911?

(A/N): You are literally a serial killer, and you're calling 911?

(Y/N): 

(Y/N): Fuck

(Y/N): Fuck.

I closed the call.

Jess: I came to your grave every day! I would've given everything to see you again! Then you just casually strolled in front of me out of nowhere! ALIVE!!!!

???: I'm sorry Jess. I was having a hard time.

Jess: Miss me with that bullshit, bitch!

(Y/N): You are being a little rude today arent-cha?