 | Back in the Insitution / Megaman

The two week suspension was over for Nahmir. Today was Tuesday and he had school today.

He groaned as he stood from his bed and stretching. He sluggishly walked to the bathroom, brushing his teeth, washing his face and moistening his edges, the usual.

Afterwards, he decided to wear black biker jeans, a Tommy Hilfiger long sleeve shirt, and blue/red Nike 1s(as he liked to call them the Harley Quinn's).

He let his dreads hang, whilst putting in his nose ring(in which he forgotten he had one) and left his room. His back was hurting from sleeping the wrong way.

The twins entered the school as everyone was staring them down. Good and bad comments were being made as they walked in.

"Aren't they the Santana Twins?"

"I heard one of them beat Taymor's ass two weeks ago."

"I like the one in blue and red, he's cute."

"They looking at us all wierd; didn't they check their social media?" one boy said.

Zahmir was confused than ever, "Yo', did the fight raise our popularity or somethin'? What they mean by social media?" he whispered.

"I don't know, but I'm hatin' this attention," Nahmir picked his phone out his pocket, seeing his notifications were blown. His jaw dropped, "Bro, look!"

Zahmir leans over and seen the blown notifications from SoundCloud, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube. Zahmir checks his phone, too. The same thing was happening to him also.

They both thought back on the song they written and made a video about. Rubbin' Off The Paint, it was named.

"Can I get a picture?!" a girl came up to them with her Kodak Camera.

Zahmir and Nahmir stood, still holding their phones, not knowing how to react.

"...Sure?" they both say in a confused tone. She smiled and have her friend hold her camera. She squeezed between the twins as they thrown up their signs.

"Thank you so much!" she hugged them both and went about her day.

Nahmir and Zahmir looked at eachother, then at the crowd around them. Nahmir began to get claustrophobic. He needed space, which was being violated. Camera lights were flashing all in their grill.

Zahmir noticed his brother's uncomfortableness, "Can y'all back up, please!"

They listened and backed up a little. The twins gained more respect, too.

"AYE, AYE, AYE! What's going in here?!" Dr. Welding came from his office with a walkie talkie, his Alabama accent coming through.

"They the Santana Twins, Dr. Welding!" a boy pointed.

"The who?!" Dr. Welding yells over the chattering crowd, who were fan boying/girling. He finally pushes through the crowd, seeing the Santana's in the middle, being blinded by the flashes of light.

"What in the lords name..?" Dr. Welding says, "Come on, boy's!" he called the twins. They heard him and tried to follow through the ambush. They ran to the office as the crowd chases them. They hurriedly closes the door before anyone could get in.

"Anyone want to explain the reason of the chaos outside this office?" Dr. Welding asks as he eyed the twins.

"We had made video for a song four months ago and it's just now blowing up," Nahmir answers as Zahmir nods.