 | A Crip & Blood

[PLAYLIST ▶️: THE VIDEO IN MM]

"What do we do?!" Zuziumi panics. Her sister, Pecela sighs as she seen the boy laying unconscious on the ground.

"I don't know, but we can't just leave him here in the middle of the hallway. Someone might just try to kidnap him," Pecela said, rubbing her elbows. She knew he was one half of the Santana Twins, but didn't know which one.

"I think it's Zahmir because he has the streaks in his left eyebrow instead of his right," Zuziumi tries to remember.

"Is he the one who rescued you?" Pecela asks.

"No, Nahmir did, but that doesn't matter at the moment. Zahmir's bleeding in his lips and cheek, help me," Zuziumi pleads.

Pecela looks at her sister before looking down at the light skinned boy who laid there helplessly.

"Pick him by his legs and I'll hold his upper body," Pecela directed. They slightly struggled, taking him to a janitors closet.

"Zuzi, lay a few sheets down," Pecela says as she lays Zahmirs' head in her lap for support from the hard floor. The blood continued flowing from his mouth and cheek. Zuziumi looks into a cart of sheets, smelling them(making sure they were clean linen sheets) before laying them onto the hard, cemented ground. They carried Zahmir and placed him onto the multiple sheets. Pecela placed her lap under his head, once again.

Blood stained his yellow and black striped long sleeve, blood ran from his mouth, to his neck. Blood also was coming from the cut were Taymor's nail had sliced his cheek. He was black and blue all over his chest and face.

As Pecela didn't know Zahmir, but she felt horrible as the memories of her and Zuziumi's father came flooding into her mind. The state he was in remind her of her father's death.

"Mommy, where's Daddy?" Eleven year old Pecela asked. Pecela and her father was supposed to a special day today together. Zuziumi wanted to stay with their mother and sleep all day, since she had the flu.

"In the basement, hun," her mother inhaled her thick cigar, blowing the smoke into her child's face.

Pecela coughed, "Ok, Mommy."

She travels downstairs into the basement with her white, plush teddy bear. She seen a gang of men standing around a person on the floor. She was utterly confused; who were these men and why were there in her basement? Why were there so many?

She quietly tip toed towards the cracks of many legs, seeing her father laying on the ground, bruised and bloody. She gasps, screaming as one of the men put a end to her father's life.

"What the-hey what are you doing down here!" the tall angry man yelled at Pecela. She shook her head, crying as he came closer, attempting to grasp her. She ran upstairs before he could.

"Mommy! Mommy!"

"What, you little heffar?!" her mother spat, scowling.

"They killed Daddy!" Pecela cried into her teddy bear, noticing the blood splatters on the bear.

"Good."