 | It's a Bad Man's World

Zuziumi yawns as she feels Nahmir lift his head from her abdomen, sitting up. He rubs his face, shaking his dreads. As he stood Zuziumi caught a hold of his arm, "Where're you going?" she adorably asked.

He looks down at Zuziumi who's eyes were hooded, "The shower, want to come with me or somethin'?" she nods, letting him pick her up. He carries her into the all white, black, red, and blue designed bathroom.

Nahmir starts the shower, trying to set the temperature at the right degree.

"Feel the water to see if it's too hot or cold," he tells her. She leans towards the shower, slightly drenching her hand in the water. Flinching, she pulls her hand back, "Ouches," she sniffs, holding her hand.

He pulls her hand, caressing it, "My bad, I'm sorry," he frowns, feeling guilty, "I'll twist the cold knob more."

She nods as she watched him do so, placing her right leg over the left as she stood. Once Nahmir gotten the water at a much cooler, but warm temperature, they began to undress theirselves(not before brushing their teeth, though).

Bathing their bodies and such, they rinsed the suds off eachother before stepping from the ledge of the shower, not tub, but shower.

"Uzi, can I dress you?" Nahmir asks as he held onto his towel, walking towards his closet.

Zuziumi holds onto the long, but thick baby blue towel, wrapping it around her tiny body over her arms, "Yes," she answers. She wondered why Nahmir wanted to dress her today, specifically.

Nahmir came out with two outfits. He laid them onto the bed next to her. Her outfit consists of a black, paint splattered graphic bomber jacket, a black cropped t-shirt, and denim skinny jean overalls. He also had gotten her black Nike AF1s.

"When did you get this?" she asks, still clutching to her towel. None of that was in her wardrobe when she gotten there.

"When we was on the way here," he dropped his towel, sliding on his undergarments, "hurry and get dressed, bae."

She obliged, dropping her own towel, and sliding on her own. She lotions and sprays with her warm vanilla scent set and deodorant, before sliding on her clothing.

Nahmir was dressed in the same attire, but his bottoms were jeans. He watched as Zuziumi finishes dressing in the mirror before walking behind her. She turns around facing him as he only unbuttoned right strap of her overalls.

"Why are we dressed up?" she finally asks.

"You'll see," he retorted as he grabs his Canon Ti expensive camera from it's charger along with his phone. Zuziumi decided to not ask anymore questions; she didn't want to piss him off. In which he never showed a severe anger towards her, she didn't want to endure it.

She follows behind him into the hallway going to the livingroom. He grabs his black MCM backpack, placing the things inside.

"Lets roll out," he says as they're headed towards the front door.

As they drive up to a grassy hill, Zuziumi seen trees in the far back. Today was a windy, breezy day. They climbed out of the jeep, stepping foot onto the hill as Nahmir grabs the bag from the back.

Walking up the hill, the wind blew, caressing their scalps. The sky was a odd color of grey, orange, pink, and blue, giving it a unsetting suset look. To Zuziumi, it was nostalgic. With Nahmir being there made it perfect.

While Zuziumi was too busy staring over the hill, Nahmir was setting the camera on its tripod. He wanted to get a picture of him and Zuziumi to use for his single that didn't have Zahmirs' name in it. He pressed record, walking towards her.

He had Zuziumi to pose along with him as the camera captured the moments.

When they were finished, Nahmir placed the camera into its sack. He walks back towards Zuziumi, who was sitting on the sheet he had placed after their photoshoot.

"You brought me out here to just take pictures?" she asks as he sat beside her.

He nods, "Yeah. I was hoping if you wanted to be on the cover of my single."

She frowned, "Single? Like a song?" she rubs her nose as her braids draped over her face.

"Yeah, Uzi," he chuckles, "like a song," he smiles at her cuteness he adored.

He grabs her waist, pulling her to his side without a word. She gasps as he done so.

"Promise me something," he says, hesitantly.

"Yes?" she asks, hugging his arm.

"You aren't going to leave me?"

"Nope."

"You aren't going to betray me?"

"Nope."

"You love me?"

Zuziumi looks into his eyes, "Yes," she smiles.

He smiles, "I love you, too."

Zuziumi's phone began to ring on her chest as she picked it from its spot seeing it was Pecela.

"Yes?"

"Zuziumi, let me speak to Nahmir, please!" she says, impatiently.

What was happening at Pecela's end?

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

QUESTIONS;

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ZUZIUMI & NAHMIR'S RELATIONSHIP? IS IT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH PACELA?

WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?

💙/❤️