 | Someone Possibly Snitched

Nahmir went came from the bathroom, still seeing Zuziumi in bed sleeping. She was nude with the white covers between her legs, her braids were sprawled onto her face and pillow. He had taken a picture of the sight before heading over to her.

He smirked, climbing onto the bed, getting between her legs, touching her highly sensitive clitoris. He watched as she jerked slightly before going back to sleep. He softly holds down her hips before placing his tongue on her clit, starting from her opening.

She moans quietly before he begins to suck, causing her to jerk and moan his name, "Nahmir..." her eyebrows furrowed as her mouth was held ajar.

"Yeah?" he says moving upwards, hovering her. He latches his pink lips onto her left nipple, nibbling on it, before giving her more hickeys and love bites.

Moaning, she wraps her arms around him. She was still exhausted from earlier this morning's activity. She trusted Nahmir to take her virginity and she doesn't regret it. Though, they stood without a title.

"What time is it?" she asked, her eyes still squinted. The all white room was blinding her, especially with the curtains opened, but the blinds shut.

"It's twelve twenty-one pm. You can sleep more because I know you're tired," he said as he stood from hovering her. She didn't say anything else, but went to sleep. He chuckled as he went to turn the tv on.

Someone had knocked on the door. Nahmir went to see who it was and it was Zahmir.

"Hey, bro!" Zahmir tries to pass through Nahmir, but he wouldn't let him, "Why can't I come in?"

Nahmir gave him a look that he knew too well.

"Oh, okay. Well can you have me my duffle?" he said.

Nahmir grabbed his duffle bag and handed it to him.

"When we headin' out?" Zahmir asks.

"Around five or six in the evening."

"Ight," Zahmir goes back into the room with Pecela who was sitting on the bed in a red tank top and black sweats with her hair up watching tv. She was glowing...

Nahmir coughed as he shuts the door.

It was now four o'clock and Zuziumi was now waking up from the best sleep she's had in her lifetime. She sat up, rubbing her eyes, looking around. Nahmir sat in front of the tv watching Rick and Morty. He wore a heather gray nike jumpsuit with his AF1s.

She attempted to just stand from the bed, but it didn't work like that. She was limping as if someone broke her ankle. Nahmir noticed, "Let me help you," he offered, not laughing unlike other boys would. He gently grabbed her waist, picking her off her feet.

He sets her in the shower where she could hold onto the railing.

"Could you hand me my bonnet off the nightstand?" she asked. He went to get it and watched her put her hair in it.

She noticed him still standing, staring at her with love in his eyes.

She blushes, "What?"

"You're so fuckin' beautiful..." he smiles goofily, his eyes getting chinky.

"Well if I'm beautiful, then you're handsome," she begins to clean herself.

He only smiled, leaving her in her own privacy for once.

She carefully walks normally out the shower, wrapping a towel around herself. She slides on a pair of black jeans and a blue hoodie. She put her braids into a bun and slides on her black vans. She sprays on body fantasy's cotton candy fragrance.

Nahmir came to the grande mirror with Zuziumi while he holds his phone.

"Are you on live?" she asked him.

"Yeah," he said, "y'all this my lil baby Uzi right here," he hugs her as they looked into the mirror.

She grabs her phone and took a picture of them both as he grips her ass with her front pressed against his.

"Asian, shut the fuck up!" he laughs as Zuziumi frowned. Who's Asian?

"Who's Asian?" she whispered, but he didn't hear her.

"You wanna talk to her? Ight, be nice or imma have to beat yo' ass," he said before handing the phone to Zuziumi who gulped.

A darkskinned girl was joined in his live screamed as Zuziumi's eyes widened, "Oh my fuckin' goodness, Nahmir! She so cute! What's yo' name again?"

"Zuziumi," she said, shyly.

"You shy?" Asian smacked on her gum.

"Yeah, I guess," she smiled.

"Imma have to break you outta that-girl you finna outshine these hoes! Nahmir told me you also a twin, where she at?"

"Go to Zahmir live and find out, woman!" Nahmir said.

"Shut the hell up wit yo' ass built like a marlbro cigarette!" she flamed him. Zuziumi choked, giving Nahmir his phone back. They went back and forth while Zuziumi was dying in laughter.

"Well we gotta go, Asian," Nahmir farewells, leaving the live.

It was going on six o'clock and it was time to bounce.

While on the rode, Nahmir gotten a text from Calvin.

He opened it,

    He texted Zahmir, telling him to erase his data and everything on his phone and throw it out onto the highway

He texted Zahmir, telling him to erase his data and everything on his phone and throw it out onto the highway. He took the SIM card out his phone and burned it with a lighter that was held in the glove department, while he held onto the wheel.

Zuziumi jaw was dropped as he done it, "Why in the world did you just throw your phone out?! Why're you burning the SIM card?!" she looks out the window seeing Zahmir doing the same thing, "What're you doing?!"

"He trying to follow us, Uzi," he explains, "if they get to us, they'll get to you."

"Who is it?"

"Calvin. He's working with the opps to find us," he said.

"Ain't this some shit..." she chuckles, sadly.

"This time we're leaving Alabama."

"Where are we going?" she asked, frowning.

"Somewhere far away. Trust me," he reaches for her hand. Their fingers interlocked as Zuziumi sighs. Thing's are getting back serious. Someone at the club possibly snitched on their location.

She just powered her phone on, listening to music with her Spotify premium account, her earbuds in her ears.

I'M JUST FREELANCING WITH THESE PRE-CHAPTERS NOW UNTIL THE REAL HEAT COMES. TBH, I DIDN'T REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER; DID YOU?
VOTE
COMMENT
& SHARE.