 | Who To Blame

"Said if I want wanna (or if I want it?) Imma buy it, Imma spend my K, and we really not with that talkin', choppas hit his face," Nahmir lip syncs his and Zahmir new song, 'If I Wanna'.

{Originally by Key Glock & YBN Nahmir}

    He stopped the video and post it on Instagram

He stopped the video and post it on Instagram. He stopped the audio and walked out the studio room, finding Zahmir slumped against the kitchen counter, thinking of something. He seemed in deep thought, away from reality as he smiled.

Nahmir held in his laughs before ruining the peace, "What you doin'!"

Zahmir stood from his position, almost falling. His bulged out at Nahmir, "Nigga, why would you disturb me like that?! I swear you childish as fuck."

"I know you are, but what am I?" Nahmir snickers, knowing it would confuse him.

He looks at him puzzled, "...Don't even play me like that."

"So, I was thinking we should hit up the mall 'cause we're going to this new joint downtown called STC," Nahmir sets his phone down as he sat on the counter.

"That sounds like a sexually transmitted disease that... I don't want," Zahmir says.

"No it's a club for people who aren't over twenty-one. I was thinking we should go for our birthday and get away from the house, since we can't be in school anymore. A message was sent to us about how we should attend to online classes, but we don't have a laptop yet," Nahmir explained.

"Damn. We should go. And we can't go to school anymore, I mean I'm not complaining, but damn. We could buy ourselves a laptop when we go to our phone's retailer," Zahmir says as the front door opened, revealing Calvin and his goons.

The twins gave them crooked faces as if they haven't endured this moment before.

Calvin and his boy's crowded into the meeting room upstairs.

"What you think they're here for?" Zahmir asks Nahmir.

"I don't know..." he said as he stares at the staircase. They slowly walks upstairs into Zahmir's room, which was next to the meeting room. They placed their ears on the cold chalked wall and eavesdropped.

"So you're sayin' my stepsons have somethin' to do with Kenneth almost bein' burned alive?" they heared Calvins' voice muffle through the wall, "This ain't true. They know not to mess with the other side."

The boy's looked at eachother, eyes bulging from their sockets? Why was Calvin talking to the Opps anyway? They didn't burn anyone alive! Someone was putting the blame on them!

"Let's make a pact, ight?" the other man started, "When I find Pecela and her twin... I'll hand them over to you. And if I don't, Imma just have to snatch yo' stepsons out yo' hair, possibly kill 'em. You either agree to it... or I'll ruin your empire and everything you got."