 | Feelings

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Nahmir , why you ain't tell me you went to the shoe plug? I wanted to cop some new shoes," Zahmir said scrolling through his Instagram timeline, seeing Nahmir inspecting orange/blue Nike 1s.

[Excuse the editing in this picture 😬😓

[Excuse the editing in this picture 😬😓.]

It was a picture Zuziumi had taken of him with the polaroid camera she'd found in his Jeep. She had came with him this morning to his and Zahmir shoe plug.

"You was sleep, niglet," Nahmir says as he was curled on the navy blue bean bag in the corner of the livingroom, the light from his phone beaming onto his face. The girl's were in the kitchen making coconut smoothies. All you heard was the blender churning the ice.

Zahmir stale faced Nahmir as he thrown the Roku remote at Nahmirs' head.

"Ow, what the hell you did that for you bitch!" Nahmir attack him, playfully punching him, not to the point where it hurt. They tossed and turned eachother, laughing. They tried pinning eachother down in order to win the play fight.

Pecela came to see what all the commotion was about and found the boy's play fighting. She shrugged, going back to the kitchen to help Zuziumi with the glasses.

"What're they doing in there?" Zuziumi asked as she poured coconut flavored ice into a glass.

"Play fightin'. Zuziumi?" Pecela stopped pouring the glass.

"Yes?" she looks at her.

"We can't be around them for too long," Pecela says, slowly sitting her glass down, "well maybe I can't."

"What do you mean 'we can't be around them for too long'? What type of bad could happen?" Zuziumi frowned, not understanding her twin sister.

"You wouldn't understand-"

"No! You never tell me shit!" Zuziumi yells, frustrated about to cry.

"Zuziumi-" Pecela tries to comfort her.

"No, don't touch me!" Zuziumi snatches away, "I feel like your keeping secrets from me and we tell eachother everything!"

"There's something's you wouldn't know the logic of!" Pecela says.

"Like what? Like what, Pecelaina?" Pecela was tooken back when Zuziumi said her full name. She was quiet, looking at the floor she stood on.

[Peh•Sel•Lainah]

"You can't say anything because you know you're wrong," Zuziumi says, mugging her.

"You're getting attached, Zuziumi," Pecela says, pinning a point.

"To what?!"

"Nahmir!" Pecela whispers loudy.

"I haven't known him that long to be attached to him, Pecela. I only met him three weeks ago when he saved me," Zuziumi says, looking down.

"I'm not dumb, Zuziumi. You got a lil' thing for him, you just ain't pushing it," Pecela rolls her eyes, "if I were you, I wouldn't catch feelings," she pours her smoothie, taking a sip.

The way Pecela was talking and acting, reminded Zuziumi of their mother, Maryanna. Zuziumi fumes, fastly walking upstairs into the guest room. She began to softly cry. She heard the door open, revealing a concerned Nahmir.

[PLAYLIST▶️: BOO'D UP BY ELLA MAI.]

"What's wrong?" he asked, going to sit next to her. She didn't answer, but just continued to cry. After looking at her for a moment, he hugged her. She sighed, shaking. This moment she knew, she knew that Nahmir did something to her. It all felt so soon, though.

"She-"

"It's ok. You don't gotta explain yourself," he say pulling her closer. She inhales his cologne he wore today, calming her down.

"Did you hear us?" Zuziumi says quietly.

"Hear what? I didn't hear anything," Nahmir says truthfully. After him and his brother finished playing, they went back to their previous activity. Nahmir wore earbuds in and Zahmir was so into the tv. He seen her walk upstairs, so he followed.

"Why you're doing this?" Zuziumi unlocks herself from his embrace. She stares into his brown eyes.

"Because I care," Nahmir bites his bottom lip. Saying that, he thought he cared too much. Caring too much got him hurt the last time.

Zuziumi stared at his pink, juicy lips as Nahmir did the same. Leaning in, Nahmir pressed his lips against Zuziumis'. Automatically, she wraps her arms around his neck. She didn't really know how kiss, but she went with the flow.

Nahmir pulls her onto his lap as he dragged his lips to her jaw, trailing kisses down to her neck, sucking the soft flesh. When Nahmir reaches above her collarbone, she lets out a soft moan. He smirks, beginning to abuse that spot.

"Uhn, uhn, Nahmir," Zuziumi moans out and she felt a pleasurable sensation from down south, "why am I feeling l-like this?"

He stops and smirks, "What it feel like?" he looks up at her.

"I couldn't describe it, but I want more of it."

Nahmir laughs, causing Zuziumi to laugh also. It died down as Zuziumi felt something stiff under her as she sat in his lap.

"Is that...." Zuziumi starts, frowning.

"It's a boner," he smiles.

Zuziumis' jaw dropped as Nahmir laughs tears and all.

QUESTIONS

"HOW DO YOU FEEL TOWARDS PECELA? IS SHE DOING HER TWIN SISTER WRONG?"

"WHAT DID NAHMIR MEAN BY WHEN HE CARES TOO MUCH, HE GETS HURT?"

"SHOULD PECELA TELL ZUZIUMI ABOUT THE THING'S SHE'S HIDING OR NOT?"

!

REMEMBER, VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

NI.