 | Sativa

"How are we going to pass the hall patrol?" Zuziumi asked.

"Simple, we wait 'till they ass go on lunch break, then we ditch this mug," Nahmir planned. They already missed two periods, what else can happen?

"We'll wait, then," Pecela says.

"Hurry!" Nahmir says, holding his still unconscious brother. They all ran out the side exit door on hall D2. Nahmir's green jeep was waiting for them just outside of school.

He unlocked the jeep, letting the girl's hop in. He sat Zahmir beside Pecela as he quickly close the door and hops in the driver's seat.

He sped out his personalized parking spot and drove off to his house, which wasn't too far away.

The girl's ooo'd as they pulls up to a nice, white two story house with a silver fountain in front.

"Your home is nice," Pecela was in awe. The house sat on a cliff with a forest in the back and the ocean down beside it. It was a beautiful sight to see.

"Are you rich or something?" Pecela asked.

"I wouldn't say rich, but wealthy, yeah," Nahmir answers honestly. He grabbed the keys to the house and picked Zahmir from the backseat.

The girl's followed behind into the house. Their feet were met with black marble and red carpeting. A humongous flat screen reached across the wall in the livingroom. Zuziumi remembered Zahmir playing a game on it, so it wasn't new to her.

Nahmir put Zahmir in his room and came back downstairs where the girl's made themselves comfortable on the black, soft sofa.

"Y'all smoke?" Nahmir asks, really wanting to light one.

"Yeah," Pecela says.

Zuziumi hesitates, "I wanna try it..."

Pecela laughs a little bit, "You? Zuziumi? Smoking? I would like to see that."

"Shut and stop teasing me!" Zuziumi shyly looks down, softly hitting her sisters thigh.

"Hey! I'm just saying, you never done it before."

Nahmir comes back down with the ziplock bag of blunts.

"Got damn! Did you roll them yourself?! There got to be about fifty in there!" Pecela exclaimed.

"Shit yeah, I got bored and decided to roll a heap of these mugs," Nahmir sat on the couch in front of them. Once he pulled out the lighter, they was lit.

[PLAYLIST ▶️: SATIVA FT. RAE SREMMURD BY JHENÉ AIKO.]

Sativa ft. Rae Sremmurd by Jhene Aiko played from pandora on the flatscreen tv mounted on the wall.

Pecela was knocked out on the love seat, while Zuziumi eyes were wide open, staring at the plant on the coffee table before her.

She felt good. As if she was on cloud nine out of reality. She looked over at Nahmir who was on Instagram live, with low eyes.

"Y'all keep sayin' that, but I'm not high," Nahmir laughs, "I just wanted to see how y'all would react," he licks his lips, swallowing his grape Fanta, "I love how y'all see straight through my lies," he laughs.

She watches as he interacted with his fans, noticing how good he looked. His nice caramel complexion was complemented by the purple lighting in the room, his big, pink, plump lips stretched everytime he would smile-showing his clear braces. Zuziumi felt a tingle in her stomach.

"When a new song come out?" he furrowed his eyebrows as he read a comment, "I don't know; we're working on another at the moment, perfecting it."

Nahmir rubs his neck as he read more comments.

"Where my twin at? His ass upstairs knocked the fuck out," he answered, "Ion know what happened to him."

"Nahmir," Zuziumi tries to catch his attention.

"Yeah, but for real though Ion know what happened," he says as he reads more questions.

"Nahmir," her quiet, yet sweet voice caught his attention.

He looks up from his phone, "Hm?"

He watches as she makes her way to his side of the room sitting next to him, leaning on his back. He smiles and engulfs her in a side hug, her head now on his chest. She curls up to his side as she stares diwn at his phone screen.

Who dat? A comment read.

"This Zuziumi," Nahmir greet her.

Ooo, she so pretty!
She look like a bratz doll
Aye, #darkskin where it at!
Yass, Nahmir do it for the culture!
Imma steal ha
Y'all look good together!

Zuziumi hides her face blushing, smiling.

"She a lil' shy. But aye guess what; she a twin, too. Her sister knocked out from her high. I guess she couldn't handle her plane," Nahmir says. Zuziumi giggles. By plane, Nahmir meant her high.

Guys I finally found my parents!
Daddy, daddy, daddy 🤤
Since you famous you gotta new bitch now?

"Ignore that comment," he says to Zuziumi as he felt her tense up. He seen the username and saw it was carli.marli, it was Carlie.

"Hop off my live, Carlie, damn. Yo' comments is uneeded and you blowin' my high," Nahmir calmly says. She didn't comment anymore afterwards. After a few minutes, he ended the live.

"I'm sorry," Zuziumi apologizes as she looked up at Nahmir ever so innocently.

"What you apologizing for, ma? You ain't did nothin' wrong," Nahmir says as he frowned.

"I made the live go hectic."

"If you ask me, I think they love you," he smiles down at her. She smiled her pearly whites.

"Really?"

"Yeah," he answers.

"Who's Carlie?" she asked.

"She a old flame."

"Oh."

[SATIVA FT. RAE SREMMURD BY JHENÉ AIKO IS PAUSED .]

After that, they both had fallen asleep, not worrying about the next day of school. Well, they decided they weren't attending tomorrow.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!