 | You're Thinking Too Much-

After Zahmir and Nahmir made a plan and called a few people who was also in chaos, they decided to go back to their apartments and chill before the plan was to ongo tomorrow.

When Zahmir walked into his apartment, he seen Pecela on the couch in changed attire. After she had taken a shower, she dressed in a gray spaghetti top and sweats. He looked at her feet which white fuzzy slides occupied them.

She grabs her wine glass from the stand beside the arm of the couch -in which Zahmir didn't remember buying wine glasses.

Once Pecela seen Zahmir staring at her, she places her notebook on the coffee table and sitting her glass afar, "Where'd you go?"

He made his way into the hall, "Nahmir's," he walks into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Pecela frowns; she was utterly confused on why he was acting the way he is. Like she said earlier; he never tells her anything, ever.

Standing from the couch, she kicks off her slides, turning off the lamp beside her, and turning on the UV lights. She sighs as she found the blunt she had rolled earlier whilst Zahmir was out. She glides herself onto the couch, once again, grabbing the green lighter that was now neon from the table.

Lighting the end, she places the bud in her mouth. The smell of strawberry-kiwi filling the room. She smokes the blunt, enjoying the taste of the wrapper, waiting for Zahmir to finish showering.

Pecela hears the bathroom door open and another close. After a few minutes, Zahmir came out dressed in a black t-shirt, sweats, and ankle socks. He held a plastic container. He sat it on the table, sitting on the couch, grabbing onto Pecela's waist, causing him to lay.

"I'm sorry, bruh," he sighs, feeling guilty on how he treated her today, "I didn't mean to treat that way. I just feel like I got the the whole world on my shoulders for real, for real."

Pecela switches the blunt into the fingers of her right hand, letting her left hand caress the scalp of his head, gently, "It's alright. Everyone has their days."

"I've been holding this in for awhile. I aint tell nobody about it," he says, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"What is it?" Pecela was intrigued that he was telling her something instead of keeping it in.

"My ex-girl was pregnant... she had the baby without telling me shit and let her uncle kill them," Zahmir calmly says as Pecela was blown from her high. Zahmir shakily inhales before grabbing the blunt from Pecela who was shocked.

Is that one reason why Zahmir was walking around so miserable and angry?

"Zah-"

"It's done. I can't do anything about it," he grabs a brown sweet from the container. It was a pot brownie. He flicks the blunt before placing it back into her fingers.

[PLAYLIST ▶️: MAKE IT BY ABRA]

Zuziumi awaken to see Nahmir packing their things, fully dressed. She unfolds the sheets from her body before grabbing his attention.

"What're you doing?" she asked, though very quietly. Nahmir was thinking too much and was in his hole of thoughts. Zuziumi sighs, "What're you doing?"

Nahmir looks up, broken from his train of thought. He looked stressed, unhappy, tired. Zuziumi frowned as he zips the duffle.

"Get dressed, we leaving in a few," he plainly says.

Why was he acting like this? What did he mean; we're leaving? What's going on? She was confused.

She obeys, not wanting to stress him out and disappoint him. After showering, she slides on blue jeans, a red Hanes pullover, and white Nikes, placing her braids in a bun.

Walking out of the bathroom, she seen Nahmir texting on his newly bought replica of his old phone.

"Let's go," he says, leading her out of the front door, not before turning off every light.

When he led her to a all black SUV, she abruptly stopped.

"Nahmir, what's going on? What're are we doing? You aren't telling me anything!" Zuziumi snatches her hand from his.

"We need to separate for awhile-"

"You're leaving me?" she asks as she felt the tears in her throat.

"No, Uzi, I'm not. Everything's too hot for us to be with eachother at the moment. Trust and believe, I don't want to do this-"

"Then why are you doing this?!" she cries, "I don't want to leave you! I want to be with you! Where are they even taking me? I don't know who's in that car!"

Zuziumi covered her face with her hands as the street light glared down onto her. She felt as if everything was crashing down onto her. Was this feeling... heartbreak? Was she finally feeling it?

Nahmir pulls her into a hug, grabbing her hands from her wet face, "You're thinking too much. Everything will be alright, I promise."

She looks into his eyes, "But I want to be with you all the time. I'm attached," she hugs him, tightly, "I love you too much..."

Nahmir stares right back as he thought so far ahead. He didn't want to hurt her if he ended up dead or somewhere missing. He regretted making the recent promise he had told her. Truth is, everything isn't alright. He wanted her to live a normal life with a career, a healthy minded boyfriend, and family. He wanted to give her that, but he feels as if he fucked that up. He feels as if he wasn't the one, anymore. As bad as it sounds, his heart was aching as he felt he was on the verge of crying.

Zuziumi seen a tear slip from his eyes, she frowns. His hold had loosened around her waist; soon he began walking away.

"Nahmir!" she cries, running towards him. She turns him around to see him, crying, "Why are you crying?" she whispers as she wipes his tears. She gotten no response before she collided her lips against his, causing a electrifying spark to wave their bodies.

"Just get in the car, bruh," he says as he gently pushes her away. Zuziumi's lip quivers as she watches him walk into the darkness to another car. Turning around, she walks to the car, opening the door before climbing in. Looking to her right, she seen her sister, Pecela, looking at her with a sad expression.

"I-I told you, Zu-" Pecela tries to prove her point.

"Just shut the fuck up and don't talk to me!" she cries as she slumped in her seat, turning the opposite direction of her sister.

"What's her problem?" a darkskin boy says, turning on the engine. Pecela glares at him, "Don't worry about it, just take us wherever we needed to go."

Zuziumi cried herself to sleep as they drove to their unknown destination.

VOTE, ⭐️
COMMENT, 💬
& SHARE. 🔗

𝔊𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡 ✪ ybn | 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें