 | -Stop It / Make It

"Wake up, Zuzi," Pecela shook her. Zuziumi flutter open her eyes. It was still dark outside and they were in front of a gray house that would belong to a suburb, but there wasn't any others like it.

Grabbing their bags, the dark skin boy led them to the house with the front door key. Once opened, they walked in, flicking the light switch. It looked like a boy's playhouse with the red and blue almost everywhere. No doubt it belongs to Nahmir and Zahmir.

As Pecela dropped her bags to look around, Zuziumi took hers upstairs with her to find the room Nahmir owned or would be in if they was with them. Finding a room that replicated Nahmir's old room, she sat her bags down, flicking on the light.

The graffiti on the walls were all too familiar, so was the blue bed spread along with the sneaker boxes lining the wall beside it. His name was all over it. In fact, it was on the door. The boy's had much love for graffiti, it was in every place they owned.

Zuziumi face planted onto the bed, smelling strawberry backwoods and berry fabreeze. Looking up, she seen and heard the waves crashing against the coast. Standing from the bed, she looks out the grande balcony, looking out, seeing the moonlight reflecting on the waters below.

Suddenly, the door opens harshly, slamming against the wall, revealing Pecela, "I know it's two in the morning and all, but are you hungry? I got conventional pizzas and Takis."

Zuziumi walks towards the exit of the room where Pecela stood, "Yes."

"Well come on," Pecela left, walking down the flight of stairs. Zuziumi follows, looking at the decorations of the house.

Opening the bag of Takis, she sits down at the table by the backdoor, which was accompanied by many locks and bolts.

[PLAYLIST ▶️: MAKE IT HOME FT. JEEZY BY AUGUST ALSINA]

" 'Ight, we here. Y'all sure you want to do this shit? I mean theres only five of us and hundreds of them-"

"Cordae, they aren't packed around this time. There's only about seven people in there and that's it," Nahmir sighs, dragging his hand down his face.

"All we need to do is target each trap house of Calvin's, kill the folks that's in there, rob'em, and take they shit. When he find out what's happened, he'll try to track whoever did it, down," a brown skinned boy, named Jay, repeated the game plan.

"Shit seem risky as fuck," Zahmir mumbles.

They all sit in silence, in front of one of Calvin's many trap houses.

"Let's go," Jay says before they climb out the car, crouching down, walking towards the house. They all decided to enter the house in different areas. Cordae went through a window, Zahmir went through the back door, that was dumbly unlocked, Nahmir went through the bathroom window. To cause chaos, Jay knocked down the front door.

Jay seen women, sitting on the couch in terror as the men pointed their guns at him, fearlessly. Dodging their bullets, he quickly shot at them with his semi-automatic. More gunshots were heard throughout the house before it gotten quiet.

"Y'all alright?!" Cordae called out.

"Yeah, bruh!" said Jay as he kicked over the dead bodies, grabbing and pickpocketing anything valuable.