 | Freestyle Rappin'

GET READY FOR SOME TRASH. :/ IF IT IS, TAKE IT OUT FOR ME. :)

It was the next day.

Everyone sat on the two beds of a different hotel room. They had to relocate and not stay in one spot. They hadn't figured out where they would go just yet.

They was counting how much money they had in cash and on cards.

They had piled their money onto the bed, letting the stacks pile onto eachother.

Zuziumi watched as they did so. How could someone have so much money at their age? Pecela grabs the two hundred stacks of hundreds, counting the bands. Nahmir was putting his money in bands, while Zahmir was holding some of his money as a phone standing in front of the body mirror, on Instagram.

She wasn't about to ask because she already knew how it was made. As she was in her thoughts, she felt ten stacks of money hit her chest, "Ow, what the hell?!"

Pecela, Nahmir, and Zahmir snickered since he was recording.

"She gone shake it like a rednose pitbull! Aye!" Zahmir records as Pecela stood, beginning to twerk as he posted up behind her, gripping her waist with his free hand as they dance in the mirror.

Pecela stuck her tongue out as she threw it back, laughing.

They was doing the rednose as Sage the Gemini's Rednose played on the tv.

"Oh my gosh," Zuziumi laughs, covering her face, "y'all some fools."

Nahmir just laughed, continuing to count his money. Zahmir posted the video without the location. They been too serious, it was time to have some fun, but not too much fun.

I Like It by Cardi B began to play. Pecela screams as she began doing the salsa, "Oh he so handsome, what's his name? Oh I need the dollars, CHA-CHING! Beat it up like piñatas! Tell the driver close the curtains, bad bitch make him nervous!" Zahmir had recorded her singing and dancing in her light skinny jeans, a red cropped hoodie, and her white AF1s.

Zuziumi smiled, seeing Pecela enjoying herself.

"Aye, Nahmir, do that gun sound you be doing in the middle of our songs," Zahmir said, recording on his live, "they wanna hear it," he referred to the fans.

"Ight," Nahmir cleared his throat, "BRAA... POW, POW, POW!" he rolls his tongue.

"Aye, aye, aye, yeah," Zahmir hypes up as he start to freestyle, "Yo' girl a head giver, I'm pussy eater, when I fucked her guts up she then got ducked, I said she can't hang if she ain't wit the gang, snitches get stitches, imma put 'em in them ditches, said she can't hang if she acting like she creepin', if she fuckin' wit a opp, imma getta popped, we don't fool around with them fuck niggas, if i pull out my glock-you better duck nigga, you on want no bullet holes in yo' skull nigga, you sho as hell want no beef nigga, mess around and get hot with mr. duck yo' taco, imma beat yo' ass like im mr. rocco!"

Right about now everyone was hyped.

"Let me hit a few lines!" Nahmir said as Zahmir points the camera towards him, "Why y'all niggas acting like you peepin'? When you ain't peepin' shit, you on yo' creepin' shit, like freddy versus jason on that fightin' shit, fuck up and come around me with yo' girl, imma snatch her ya heard me? Callin' me a bitch nigga ain't gone do you no justice, come on man put ya pride down, you gettin' rusty! mr. bounce out wit dat foe foe, i'mma grab my Uzi though and bust down dat doe doe, you's a lame nigga, a untamed nigga, need to stay in yo own lane nigga, bitch nigga who the fuck he think he scarin'? He don't know me, I'll put'em six feet in the ground like my name is Jeramin!"

"Aye!" everyone yelled. Surprisingly, they didn't get any complaints from next door.

"Oh, let me try!" Pecela says, "Little hoe think she better than me, at least that's what she claim to be, see me ion care 'bout no case, if she talkin' shit I'll knock her ass onto a fuckin' plate, and let my ex mans get'er like he on a bird feeder, Ion let no one step up to me, tryna push off my crown, oh bish i might be, might be, might be a queen to be, see you can't touch what you can't afford, let's go to Vegas bitch I'm bored, of these hoes who think they botherin' me, how can you bother me? If I'm not even playing lil league? Bitch I got my own league, on my momma, and i aint countin' up no score, ain't wastin no time you lil bitty whores," she says sweetly at the end, cheesing like she innocent.

"Damn! Aye Zuzi, what you got?" Zahmir asked as they all looked at her, plus the ten thousand people on his live.

"Um, I don't got nothing," she smiles shyly.

Nahmir smacks his lips, "Come on Uzi, everyone can freestyle. Shid Zahmir freestyles most of the time don't be makin' sense-"

"Nigga!"

Nahmir rolls his eyes, "Anyways. Come on, try it..."

"Ok," she surrendered as everyone hyped up.

"Hoes be thinkin' they can test me without no intentions, I might be shy, quiet, but I'm also super fly, I get yo' man and then I'll leave you mad, ready to fight, ready to duck, then be super glad, cause when i get a hold of that weave what you call brazillian wash-imma fling yo ass like im Houston Hulks wife, you try and play with my life, imma shoot them dice, seven up bish, imma get my lick and then imma bust yo ass, don't run up and try tuh play me and think I'm so nice, cause i will fly, run, and beat you like im super why, I'm not a violent person, but if you touch me, you gone bring it out me, try to test me, you gone end up replayin' yo' blessin," she spits.

Pecela's mouth was ajar, "Damn, sissy. I ain't know you had it like that."

"Shid, me either," Zahmir turns the camera around facing him, "y'all I'm kicking Nahmir out Santana Twins."

"Hell naw," Nahmir laughs.

"Y'all it wasn't even that good -"

"Girl you trippin'. Shit, can we get a feature? Cause was heat right there, lil baby," Nahmir says. He was serious, too.

Zuziumi blushes because he called her lil baby.

"Baby?!" the others said.

"Got my sister over here blushin' and shit. Awe," Pecela teases Zuziumi, pulling her cheeks. Zuziumi slaps her hands, blushing more.

"They goin' crazy on this live," Zahmir pierced his lips, "they sayin' shit like my parents are finally together?! And is they fuckin'?" he fell out once he read that. The phone went flying to the pillows of the bed as he laughs.

Nahmir smacks his lips, "Let me see this phone."

He was right, they was wildin' like crazy. He shook his head, holding in laughs.

The whole day, they laughed and enjoyed themselves as teenagers for once.

💀 EXCUSE
MY SHITTY
FREESTYLES. 😂

But who's were better?
Y'all aren't ready for the next chapter; they on that freaky shit 🤭🤗🤫🤪😂

VOTE
COMMENT
& SHARE.