 | PARTY GIRLS (⚠️)

⚠️ ¡A SCENE MAY CAUSE SOME RATED PG-13 THINGS THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN! ⚠️

Nahmir sighs as he dusted himself off. Today was his and Zahmir's birthday. He wore a white gucci shirt with the red and green strips on the collar, denim jeans, and his floral Christian Loubitoun red bottom sneakers.

Zahmir wore the same, except he wore black.

"Where we goin' again?" Zahmir asked as he wipes the back of his denim biker jeans.

"STC. Sweet Teenage City. I don't think it's busy tonight, so I guess we're good," Nahmir said as he looked at himself in the grande mirror.

They sprayed cologne on eachother and made sure they looked good.

Nahmir smacked his teeth, "Where they at?" be said referring to the girl's who got their own room across from theirs.

"I don't know. I'm about to get some ice, I'll be back," Zahmir walked out the room.

While Nahmir was placing his things inside his duffle, he seen someone walk in, hearing heels click against the floor. He slowly looked at the female's white red bottom heels, to their golden, chocolate legs, to their white dress that had lace lining their curvy, triangle like figure(her outfit complimented his). It was Zuziumi and hot damn, she looked like whole meal, not a snack, a meal! Her braids hanged low as she looked down, with her hands behind her back, bashfully. She wasn't wearing any makeup, only clear lipgloss.

"Damn, shawty. Come here and let me see what you workin' wit," he walked to her, smiling like a maniac. He takes her right hand, twirling her around, causing her to giggle. He didn't know how curvy she was until now since she's always hiding under comfortable clothing, but there's nothing wrong with that.

"You like?" she smiles as she's pulled to him.

"Naw, ma, I love," he pecked her lips, his hands running down to her rear end, squeezing it as she jumps.

"Ok, now, ok. I know my sister lookin' like a whole motherfuckin' meal right now, but you can wait," Pecela came into the room with her black dress and bouncy curly hair, "besides..."

"Pecela," Zuziumi stops her, "No."

"Ok, ok," she pops her as she was feeling herself. She posts up in the grande mirror, arching her back, making her butt pop out, taking a few body pictures.

Zuziumi rolls her eyes at her sisters action.

"What y'all got planned?" Nahmir asks as he grabs his phone from the charger deck.