CH3: Attack on USJ

I quickly ride some clouds in the sky while trying to get in contact with Mina. I use Google Maps to find out where the USJ center is but it leads me all over the place.

I HATE THIS APP SO MUCH!!

I find it and land on the roof of the USJ. Just like in spy movies I cut a hole in the ceiling and look down to see Aizawa fighting some villains. I think he's going to win-

OH!

 Never mind. He just got his ass kicked by what seems to be that black angry bird on steroids.

The monster thing is about to kill Aizawa but All Might makes it in time. 

I guess im not really needed here. Guess ill head home.

*You Say Run Intensifies*

This music.. shits about to go down!

(One Badass Scene Later)

All Might: PLUS ULTRA!!!!

*Boom*

Shit...

*Shattering noises*

I had to fly up just so I don't get hit by the flying Nomu. But the fight isn't over yet.

Kurogiri and Shigaraki quickly try to attack All Might. But some guy with black hair and green highlights distracted them.

*Bang*

Over at the entrance a bunch of pro heroes were there. They quickly dispersed and took out most of the villains. in the chaos Shigaraki and Kurogiri warped away.

Mina seems ok, guess I can leave...

*Bang*

A bullet flew past me as im about to leave.

Snipe: I suggest you come down here. The next shot will injure you.

I technically didn't break any laws so I comply and glide down.

Y/N: Sup.

Snipe: Who are you?

Y/N: A curious civilian.

Snipe: You looked quite suspicious up there, your going to need to come with me for questioning.

Aizawa; *cough* I-I can vouch for him...

Most were shocked that the man could speak. But before he could elaborate he passed out. 

Aizawa was carries away along with the pro hero Thirteen.

Snipe: Just go wait with the students.

Y/N: Gotcha.

I walk outside and see a bunch of people my age standing there. I see Mina talking to some other girls. I wanted to confirm for myself she was ok.

Y/N: Seems you've had one hell of a day.

Mina: Eh! How are you here!

Y/N: Your talking as if you don't want to see me. As to why I was here...that's a secret.

Mina: You probably came cause you sensed in your heart I was in danger! Then you came on your white horse to rescue me!

Y/N: Definitely far off.

Jiro: Care to introduce us?

I look and see a girl with ears that have earphone jacks attached to them.

Mina: Oh sorry girls. This here is my boyfriend!

Y/N:  Don't give them the wrong idea. I'm Y/N L/N. Her friend.

Mina: For now~

Y/N: Don't joke like that!

Tsukauchi: Everyone back in the bus! You'll be questioned later but for now head back to your classroom! And you!

The detective pointed at me.

Tsukauchi: Head back with the class. Until Erasure Head wakes up you'll have to be monitored.

Y/N: Guess that's fair.

We all headed back to UA. The others got to leave but I had to stay since Aizawa isn't awake yet. Mina tried to wait for me, but I told her im probably staying the night so I got her to leave.

Until Aizawa wakes up im stuck here. So now its just a matter of waiting.