CH15: Trial by...Lightning?

Mina: Y/N? Isn't he a student though?

Aizawa: I'm sure you already noticed but to be frank, Y/N is better than all of you.

While Aizawas bluntness was no surprise to CLass 1-A. But getting told by a teacher that one of your classmates is just..better than you? While everyone took it differently, Bakugous rage meter skyrocketed. But he kept his mouth shut. He would get his rematch.

Y/N: Aw. You're making me blush.

Aizawa: But he does have his flaws. That's why we gave him a more specific challenge.

Y/N: Which I will pass. Probably. Maybe. Maybably? Probe?

Mina: That's not reassuring.

Y/N: I know right?

Aizawa: Moving on. Midoriya and Bakugou, you will be fighting...

A huge figure crashed down, shaking the earth. Two bright blue eyes and a white grin was all that could be seen. When the figure stood, the aura he gave of made most rethink their choice of getting out of bed. It was the Symbol of Peace himself, All Might.

All Might: I WILL DO IT!

Kaminari: Oh damn.

Y/N: So when he does the menacing landing with the bold text it everyone shits their pants. But when I do it it's just like " Oh hey Y/N what are you doing here". Smh.

Aizawa: Can I talk without anyone making some grand entrance? I'm good? As I was saying, you all either need to get out of the area or detain your designated teacher/classmate.

Y/N: They will all be wearing half their body weight with those weights. I don't wanna make it easy for you.

Aizawa: You have a few minutes to plan. Then report to the area you will be testing in.

The group of teachers walked inside the building. Y/N went to the area where he will be fighting. 

(Time Skip)

Announcer: Team Ashido and Kaminari. Let's go ahead.

Mina: So what are we doing?

Kaminari: Run.

Mina: With Y/N as our opponent? 

Kaminari: Yeah! What can he do-

*Whoosh*

As if on cue, a giant tornado wrapped around both Kaminari and Mina. 

Mina: He can do this.

???: You know me so well.

*Boom*

Kaminari: AHAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

In a flash a lightning bolt hit Kaminari. Once it faded while he was still able to move, he definitely was on the verge of becoming stupid.

Mina: Lightning?!?!?!?

In the sky, a dark thundercloud was above the two. On it was Y/N, with his cape flowing in the wind.

Y/N: Guess I should give you a  bigger handicap after all.

Y/N jumped off the cloud, softening his landing with a gust of wind.

Y/N: No flying, that should make it easy right?

Mina: We have no choice but to fight now!

Kaminari: I only have one shot. So you're on your own until I hit him.

Making acid under her feet, Mina sled across the road straight at Y/N.

Mina: Fine with me!

Y/N didn't even move until she got close. And just like during the sports festival he just dodged.