Fantasy AU 'Mini' CH

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

This was all you could hear in the dark moist cave. That and the footsteps of people walking.

The people in question were a figure wrapped in a brown cloak, and an old man carrying a lamp to allow the two to see.

???: You sure its only one?

???: Yes! I'm afraid that even after sending in a party of A rank adventurers, they were defeated in a day.

???: Hm.

The cloaked figure nodded, and they continued to walk deeper into the cave.

Minutes later, the cloaked figure put his arm up, signaling the old man to stop.

???: Don't move-

*BOOM*

The old man's head was blown clean off by a flying rock. His body fell to the ground, blood leaking from his head as he passed on.

???: Glad I got paid in advance.

The cloaked figure turned back, picking up the lamp and pulling three small knives from his back pocket.

???: That won't work on me though, so I suggest you get your ass over here and fight.

The attacker stepped out of the shadows of the cave. It was a she, and she had pink skin.

???: An ogre huh. A hot one as well.

???: Leave this cave now!

???: Nah. I already have my money, but if a villager comes her and you kill them, then they would start asking questions.

???: Then die!

The pink ogre rushed at the cloaked figure. She had a stone club in her hands that she swung at the cloaked figure.

He dodged. Though his cloak got caught, tearing the cloth instantly. This revealed a young man with H/C hair and E/C eyes. He wore a simple long sleeved shirt with a sleeveless F/C hood. He had a short sword behind his waist, and on his belt held many small throwing knives.

???: Damn. I paid 15 gold for that cloak. Enchanted my ass.

The H/C male drew his short sword as he stretched a bit.

???: Right after I take care of you, I'll be paying that blasted merchant a visit.

???: Shut it!

The ink ogre swung at the male again. Though he parried it with his sword effortlessly. This continued for a few minutes, then the pink ogre's movements slowed.

???: I must say, your pretty strong for a human.

???: And I must say, your pretty good looking. That is all.

The pink ogre blushed, before trying to attack the male once again. The male smirked as he cut through the club, then using the hilt of his sword to hit the ogre on the forehead. Needless to say, the girl was knocked out.

???: Probably sell her for a good penny. Maybe the villagers in town will pay to do something to do. Ah! I'm going to be eating well for a while.

The male then grabbed the rope the dead old man had on him and proceeded to tie up the pink ogre. Making sure the rope was right, the male threw the girl over his shoulder and made his way out of the cave.

(Red Dead Redemption 2 style)

Upon making his way to the entrance of the cave, he was greeted by a group of people that seemed well equipped.