CH11: You Sunk My Internship!

It was the day that Class 1-A would leave for their internships. Aizawa was reminding the students of their manners when Y/N finally showed up.

Y/N: Sorry im late. That Hatsume girl just wouldn't stop talking.

Mina: I was afraid you wouldn't see me off! I bet your gonna miss me!

Y/N: Please. Im going to enjoy being able to hear my thoughts for once.

Mina: Ouch. You win this round Y/N.

Aizawa: You guys should go. Y/N we need to head off too.

Y/N: Right. See you!

Y/N walked off with Aizawa before kissing Mina on the cheek. Seeing her reaction Y/N ran away to not hear whatever remark she was going to make.

Y/N: Hehe. Flirtation 100.

While Y/N was thinking Aizawa spoke up.

Aizawa: Did you check to see if your costume is combat ready?

Y/N: Yep. Everything is good to go.

Aizawa: Where going to meet with the other hero's at our safe house. You can change there.

Y/N: Got it.

Aizawa was debating whether or not to ask this. But he decided to stop caring and ask.

Aizawa: So are you and Ashido a thing?

Y/N: Y-Yeah. I mean, nothings really changed besides the occasional kiss. That's just what happens when you date a friend you've known for a while.

Aizawa: I see..

The rest of the walk was silent. After a while they made it to a small hotel. After Aizawa checked in they went up to the room they were using.

Aizawa gently opened the door.

Inside was a room with two beds and bathroom.

Aizawa: Go ahead and change. The others should be here soon.

Y/N went inside the bathroom and changed into his hero suit.

(Picture up top. The red parts you can change the color of if you want. But the black and gold play an actual part in the story. I drew it)

A few minutes later Y/N came out in his costume but without the hoodie on.

Y/N: Once this is over can I keep this? Cause I look fabulous!

*Sigh*

Aizawa: Just sit down.

A few minutes later a knock was heard at the door.

Aizawa: Who is it?

???: 46900AZ

Aizawa opened the door. On the other side were two people in trench coats Y/N didn't recognize.

Aizawa: Nice to see you on time for once.

???: Sorry Erasure. Stopped a robbery on the way here.

Aizawa let the tree in and they took of their trench coats and revealed they were ninjas. Noticing Y/N on one of the beds they introduced themselves.

Raijin Palm: I am the Thunder Clap Hero: Raijin Palm. 

Fujin Lotus: Im the Cyclone Hero: Wind Lotus. Pleasure.

Y/N: Y-Gale Hero: Average Tempest.

Aizawa: Now that everyone is here. Let me explain the plan.