Extra CH: How Lewd~

This is a lemon Chapter. It's not canon, it's just to appease like 30% of my readers. Nothing here is important for the plot so don't read if you're not into this stuff.

Enjoy, and be sure to wash your hands when you're done. Don't want you forgetting then going to rub your eye as according to multiple friends of mine, and I quote, it " hurts like a bitch on her period with a metal bat."
-------
Mina sat on Y/Ns lap as they were watching a movie. They were in Y/Ns hotel room on I-Island, and we're silently enjoying each others company. All was well until the movie showed a rather steamy scene between the two main characters.

Y/Ns partner in crime awakened slightly, pressing against Mina's butt.

Mina: Someones excited I see.

Y/N: Shut up. My pants are feeling a little moist, care to explain?

This was a lie of course, but Y/N wasn't going to be the butt of Minas perverted jokes without fighting back.

Mina: Your right. I am feeling pretty excited myself.

Mina turns herself to where she was facing Y/N, her arms around his neck pulled her closer to his face.

Y/N: Want me to do something about it?

Y/N grabbed Mina's thighs, pulling her even closer. Their faces were practically touching, the two could feel each other's hot breaths.

Mina: How about us...

Mina slowly moved her hand lower down Y/Ns chest. This eventually reached his pants, which contained a noticeable bulge.

Mina: Finish watching this movie!

Mina turned around, facing the screen.

This made Y/N go into a perverted rage.

Mina: I love this pART!!

Mina felt Y/N biting the side of her neck.

Mina: Y-Y/N! What are you-Ah!

Before Mina could even blink, she was laying under Y/N. His eyes, which usually looked bored, were filled to the brim with passion.

Y/N: You're always flirt and act as you want it, but you chicken out. It's my turn to play with you~

Mina couldn't even process what was occurring. Is Y/N being aggressive? Y/N shouldn't even be put in any sentence including aggressive, unless it relates to him buying something. That's when Mina noticed Y/Ns eyes.

They were glowing a bright pink, and his pupils were heart-shaped.

Mina knew exactly where it was from.

(Flashback)

Mina: It's the Lust Hero: Succubomba!  I LOVE her costume!

Mina and Y/N had been walking around I-Island for a while. They just looked at different attractions, and met some Pro Heroes.

Now, they were watching a red-haired woman in rather sexual clothing showing off her quirk while signing shit.

Y/N: Never heard of her?

Mina: She owns a huge line of clubs, and I LOVE her dance moves! I want to get her to sign something!

Mina grabbed Y/Ns hand and pushed through the crowd around the female hero.

Succubomba: Have a good day!

Succumboma had just got done signing a fan's poster of her, when she felt her shoulder get tapped by a certain pink hero in training.