CH9: A Winner is Decided!

Present Mic: READY! CLASH!

Y/N: Here we go!

Todoroki uses the same move from his last matches. Though it was smaller.

Present Mic: TODOROKI SPAMMING HIS ULTIMATE! HAS HE BEATEN THE ALMIGHTY Y/N IN ONE BLOW!

*BOOM*

Suddenly a thundering sound went off, completely shattering it.

Todoroki: I thought you quirk was able to control wind.

From the smoke, Y/N is seen soaking wet.

Y/N: Your right. But by heating up the air then cooling it drastically, I can make basically make thunder.

Y/N dries himself off with a gust ofhot air.

Y/N: My turn.

Y/N controlled the air around him. Making mist. The two students inside cant be seen from the outside.

Y/N: Im sure you'd be able to see a bit more if you used your fire Todoroki.

From seemingly nowhere, Y/N hits Todoroki with a punch to the face. Not knowing where he is Todoroki makes a pillar of ice to get out of the mist.

Todoroki, once in the air fires a barrage of ice into the mist in hopes of hitting Y/N.

But the mist disapears and Y/N is nowhere to be seen.

Y/N: Watch you back.

Y/N appeared behind Todoroki. Trying to finish him like his other oppponents.

Todoroki: Yours is the one I think you should watch.

Y/N tries to move but his legs were frozen. The ice was slowly getting thicker.

Midnight: Are you able to move Y/N.

Y/N: Im good!

Y/N breaks the ice. Todoroki creates some distace.

Todoroki: Ive seen you do that trick twice. It wont work on me.

Y/N: I know. I just needed you to make more ice for me.

Suddenly the shards of ice Todoroki made started to float. They circled around todoroki, creating a tornado of ice and wind. And it slowly go smaller.

Y/N: You know, you are still wrong. Your eyes, they arent filled with hate are anger.

The crowd couldn't hear what Y/N was saying. But he kept going.

Y/N: They are filled with idiocy. Those eyes, their just like your dear old dads.

Todoroki: Dont you dare compare me to him..

Todoroki was losing oxegen. He But as he could still move and since he didn't give up, the match kept going.

Y/N: Those eyes say " I refuse to give in to this person. Ill overcome him even if it takes a lifetime"

Todoroki: S-Shut up..*Cough*

Todoroki couldnt even stand anymore.

Y/N: Your limiting your world to him. Your limiting your problems. Because your to weak to handle anything else.

Todoroki: You dont understand...

Todoroki was close to losing counciousness. But he still held on.

Y/N: Oh I understand completely. I understand that you wont use both sides because you cant handle another problem, another challenge.