Extra CH/100 Follower Special

Y/N wouldn't say he has a morning routine. He would wake up and do whatever came to mind most of the time. If he had somewhere to be(which would usually be school) he would wait till the last minute possible to get up. And he usually barely made it to class on time.

And today wasn't any different.

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang throughout the apartment Y/N lived in. But Y/N was still sound asleep.

*Ding Dong*

Still nothing.

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

Y/N: Alright! Im coming!

Y/N got out of his bed and went to the door. He was barley aware of his surroundings. And a part of him still though this was a dream, But he just went along with it.

He opened the door and saw Mina Ashido looking as hyper as ever.

Mina: Hey Y/N! Ready to go!

Y/N would normally go on a rant on how this was sudden and how Mina should give a heads up if she wanted to hang. But then he remembered the day before.

Y/N: So yesterday wasn't a dream. Noted.

Mina: I figured you forgot. That's why, being the great girlfriend I am! I got us both breakfast!

Y/N: Oh really? Are you sure it wasn't because you were hungry?

Mina: Mostly! 

Y/N let Mina inside and went to get dressed. Mina was talking about how excited she was for their date while sipping some coffee.

Mina: I have the whole day planned out!

Y/N just put on a F/C hoodie with some jeans. He usually spent his money on games and manga, and you could tell with how his room looked. It was filled with shelves with figures and manga on them. One would be concerned by how much stuff was there, but Mina had been over many times before so it didn't bother her.

Y/N: I did promise you didn't I. We aren't going shopping for clothes again right.

Mina: Hehe. No promises~

After Y/N was dressed. Mina dragged him out his door and into the burning sun. Y/N was blinded for a while. But when he could see again he was in front of a arcade.

Mina: I saw this place a few weeks ago and I thought you'd love it! 

And in a way she wasn't wrong. Y/N had been here before when he was younger. But seeing where this was going Y/N pretended like this was a new experience for him. The place was filled with games new and old. And Y/N liked the place so much because it had the latest consoles.

Mina: Anything you wanna try.

Y/N: Your the one who brought me. So you can pick.

Y/N decided to mess with his new girlfriend. Mostly because he didn't get a chance to eat the breakfast she got for him.

Mina: How about that!

Mina pointed out a machine that said "Dance Dance Revengance 7". 

Mina: Winner picks next game!

Y/N saw what Mina was doing. He knew how she was a dance freak, but he wasn't planning on losing.

Y/N: Deal.

They went over to the machine and stepped on the pads with they played on. Mina selected the hardest song and the hardest difficulty.

Mina: Ready to lose.