Mini CH: Random Stuff about Y/N and Minas Relationship

When they fight:

Mina: I'm angry for like, 20 minutes. Y/N always does something that makes me laugh and I just forget about what we fight about. I've never seen him angry when we fight too.

Y/N: Mina may get mad, but I guess having your family murdered and almost dying 3 times a month makes you cherish your relationships. When it comes to Mina and her moods, I just let it pass. Plus, she's super cute when she's angry.

Going on dates:

Mina: I'm usually the one who has to drag him out of his room to go somewhere. But sometimes he would want to buy something and invite me. We just walk around the city after, and just have a good time.

Y/N: I would prefer if we just stay inside and chill with anime, manga, and coffee. But not everyone can handle that type of lifestyle. I do try and plan something nice every few weeks.

When showing affection:

Mina: Well, Y/N is rather affectionate when he wants to be. He would lay his head on my shoulder or hold my hand at lunch or when we're just relaxing. Though I love it when he lets me lay on his lap. He strokes my hair and plays with my horns and it feels really nice. He does hug on some occasions too, and he's quite the kisser. Though that comes from practice, hehe.

Y/N: I like feeling Mina's skin. It reminds me she's here, and safe. Plus, just look at her, who wouldn't want to be near that 24/7. Maybe people who don't like pink...

When they're in the 'mood':

Mina: Y/Ns hands are godly. Nuff said.

Y/N: We haven't gone too far. Just made out and depending on her mood she might be a little feely. Her boobs are rather soft and her ass is 10/10, she really dosent like me staring at her when we do stuff like that. She gets all flustered and shit. I'm not complaining though.

When they study:

Mina: Y/N would force me to read and makes sure I take good notes in class. We probably study for a good hour before I convince him to let me go. Though if I work hard we end the day with cuddles, which is nice.

Y/N: I really don't need to study that hard. All my efforts go into making sure that dunce dosent fail. 

When they train:

Mina: Y/N is pretty well built, and quite athletic. I don't know how, as he just sits around and does nothing most of the time. Though recently I've seen him actually practice, which is nice.

Y/N: I made it a habit when I was younger. So I have more energy than I know what to do with, so I might knock out 20 push-ups during a commercial or ad. Plus, I can tell Mina likes feeling my biceps, for some reason.
----

I just felt like doing it. Don't think too hard about it.

Also, I may make a lemon occasionally for the book. Those would be no canon of course, and are to satisfy you horny degenerates.

Yeah you! No, the other one! That's right! I'm talking about you!

Don't expect me to be a active these next few days, as I will be playing Jump Force till I pass out from exhaustion.

K bye