CH19: Burning Blood

How long have I been here...

Did they forget about me...

Did she forget about me...

How am I..still alive...

These thoughts repeated over and over again through Y/N's head. Believe it or not, these words are what kept him sane as he bled out in the quirk disabling chair. He kept passing out so he couldn't tell how much time has passed. But he figured it shouldn't have been too long, as his blood only recently dried. 

Toga: I'm back~

Every hour on the hour Y/N was injected with some type of drug that numbed his brain. This was another way Y/N kept track of time. 

Toga skipped down the stairs and licked the blood of Y/Ns cheek.

Toga: You just taste better and better Y/N~ 

She stabbed the syringe into his arm and pressed down.

 After it was injected, she smiled as she left the dark basement.

After a few moments, Y/N passed out again.

(Timeskip)

*Splash*

Shigaraki: Wake up Y/N. We want you to talk with your buddy Bakugou.

Y/N slowly opened his eyes. Looking around, he saw he was out of the basement and was leaning of the counter of the bar.

Y/N: I was having a good dream too...

*cough cough*

As Y/N spoke he coughed up a significant amount of blood.

Bakugou: You better not die on me Y/N! I still need my rematch!

Y/N: Y-You actually said my name...what did they do to you?

*Kick*

Y/N: Gah!

Y/Ns head was sent face first onto the floor. On top of it was Shigarakis foot. He stepped on him a few times before letting up.

Y/N: So now your Levi Ackerman?

Shigaraki: You never stop being an ass even at death's door. Such determination. But that's all you have now. 

Y/N:...

Y/N just laid there. It was hard to tell whether or not he was dead or unconscious. Shigaraki sat on one of the bar stools and turned back to Bakugou.

Shigaraki: I brought Y/N out to show you that we can help you. You want revenge for him beating you during the sports festival right?

Bakugou:...

[Aizawa: Any lapse in his behavior is my failing.]

Dabi accidentally sat on the remote that controlled the TV. On it was a press conference addressing what happened at the training camp.

(During the conference) 

Aizawa: Any lapse in his behavior is my failing. Still, he behaved that way at the Sports Festival because he has such strong convictions and ideals. More than anyone, he pursues the title of top hero with everything he's got. If the villains thought that was a weakness, then their thought process is indeed superficial.

Reporter: But what about Y/N L/N? During the sports festival, he clearly outshined any other student. If he were manipulated and turned into a villain, how would UA handl-

Aizawa: I think you misunderstand who Y/N is.

Reporter: I think I have a good idea. Reports say he got into UA on your recommendation. Though their arent any records about him from before a few years ago. So really he's just an orphan who got noticed because he has a strong qui-