CH22: Betrayal

Y/N sat on the hospital bed. He made a mental note to try and not stay here so often. He recognized the staff and knew them by name. Either he had a good memory, or he was here way too much. He wasn't necessarily injured either. He had a few scratches and bruises, but for the most part, he was fine. His hair and skin returned to normal, but he did keep the horns on his head. They weren't as big as before, but weren't small enough to cover up with his hair.

Y/N heard a knock at the door, liberating him of his boredom.

Y/N: Come in!

The door opened, revealing Aizawa, and a doctor that Y/N didn't know. EIther this guy was new, or was some type of specialist.

Y/N: What's up doc?

Doctor: Well Mr.L/N, I have good news and bad news.

Y/N: Bad News first.

The doctor nodded, looking at his tablet. After tapping a few times, the monitor on the wall lit up, showing X-rays of Y/N.

Doctor: In lamest terms, that drug that you took was incredibly potent. It didn't just boost your quirk, but caused your quirk factor to strain itself to the point to where it changed your DNA to an incredible degree. That isn't supposed to happen. If you strain yourself too hard, you could cause some permanent brain damage.

Y/N: And the good news?

Doctor: After a few tests, we learned something new about your quirks genetic makeup. There are a few cases where a quirk classified as an emitter-type turns out to be a transformation type. Your quirk seems to affect your brain for the most part. You manipulate air molecules with a certain part of your brain. But due to the drug, it seems to have spread across your entire body. So your quirk should, in fact, be a lot stronger than it was before.

Y/N: Hm. Welp, thanks, doctor?

Doctor: Strange. Doctor Strange.

Y/Ns eyes lit up in excitement.

Y/N: You mean the one from-

Dr. Strange: NO. NOT like the one from Marvel. Your guardian already signed the proper papers. You can leave.

The doctor leaves, leaving Y/N and Aizawa alone. Y/N just gets his clothes and changes. They were a simple shirt and jeans.

Aizawa: Hey, wanna go to some restaurant for dinner?

Y/N: That sounds good.

Y/N and Aizawa left the hospital. But as they walked, Y/N noticed they were getting further away from the district that had the restaurants and closer to U.A.

Aizawa: I have to pick something up from another teacher real quick.

Y/N didn't think too much about it. He was just excited about the free food. But his good mood was ruined when he noticed others from his class in front of a new building on campus.

That's when he heard it.

Sero: Looks like everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh.

Y/N immediately got his guard up. From Seros statement alone, he figured out a few things.

One, that the dorms weren't mandatory. Two, that it was probably up to the student's guardians/parents to decide if they were allowed to go. This was what worried him. Aizawa is legally his guardian. That means he decides if Y/N can go to the dorms. He deduced that UA was doing this as some sort of safety precaution, and since he's definitely on the League of Villians hit list, Aizawa would definitely make him stay here.

Aizawa: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would expel everyone except for Y/N, Bakugou, Jiro, and Hagakure.

This immediately snapped Y/N out of his thoughts.