CH16: Origins

Y/N: Everything hurts...

Y/N was laying in the hospital, again. Mina's kick had a lot of well, kick to it. Recovery Girl was on her way, but from what the other Doctors say it seems that the metal pole went through a few organs, and almost his heart. While it did heal thanks to Recovery Girl, it still could open up.

Mina: Heh. Sorry about that..again.

Since classes were over for the day Mina stayed with Y/N in the rather boring room.

Y/N: While it does hurt like hell, I'm proud of you. I'll admit my defeat.

Mina: You could have hit me and Kaminari with that lightning attack. Speaking of, how did you do that.

*Sigh*

Y/N: Don't tell anybody about this okay.

Mina: I did put you in here. Keeping my mouth shut is the least I can do

Y/N sat up slowly from his hospital bed. Groaning slightly from the sudden movement.

Y/N: Well. You know how my quirk lets me control wind?

Mina: Yeah?

Y/N: That's not all.

Opening his hand, a small gray cloud appeared in it.

Y/N: I can do this also. I call it Storm Caller.

Y/N laid back down as he dispelled the cloud in his hand.

Mina: Well how come you didn't use this before?

Y/N: I didn't know about it. When I woke up after my internship it was just in my head, among other things.

Y/N mentally cursed to himself. He didn't mean for that last part to slip out.

Y/N: I mean tha-

Mina: No need.

Y/N: Eh?

Mina: I know you have your secrets. While I do hope you tell me someday, id rather you tell me when there fixed. That way I won't have to worry about you as much.

*Knock Knock*

Recovery Girl: Mr. L/N! Can I come in?

Y/N: Sure!

Recovery Girl walked in with a few other guests, them being Aizawa, All Might, and Midnight.

Aizawa: So..your probably not going to die.

All Might: Aizawa!

Aizawa: I'm being honest.

Midnight: I have a few things to do so ill be on my way, but Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah?

Midnight: I have a gift from a certain grape boy.

Midnight handed Y/N an envelope with the words "To keep you busy, from Mineta".

Mina: You gonna open it?

Y/N: Knowing Mineta, ill wait till I'm alone.

All MIght: Young Y/N. I wish to speak with you privately.

Y/N: Jeez, when did I get so popular.

Mina: I'll be leaving then. Call me later.

As Mina stood to get up she was stopped by a gust of wind blowing her on Y/N. Pulling her face into hers the two kissed only for a short moment.

Y/N: As punishment for sending me to the hospital you have to stay with me while I binge the anime I'm gonna miss while I'm in here.

Mina: So your gonna keep me up all night huh. Sure that's a punishment?