Fantasy AU Crossover CH Part 1

Aizawa: Alright. I have a surprise for you guys.

Everyone: Its a test.

Aizawa: Its a test!!!

Everyone in Class 1-A sighed, passing the pamphlet back as they prepare themselves.

Kaminari: Geez. If only something interesting would happen so we wouldn't have to take this test.

Ask and you shall receive.

*Boom*

Suddenly the classroom started shaking, as did the rest of Japan. It wasn't a small one either, as the lights in the class suddenly shut off.

Minutes passes, and the earthquake ended.

Ashido: Hey, Kaminari. Ask for money now.

Kaminari: Uh, I wish a sack of cash fell from the sky?

Yaoyorozu: The likelihood of that happening is pretty close to none, Kaminari-

Mineta: Look! Outside!

Everyone in Class 1-A turned to the windows to see a giant portal in the sky.

Aizawa: Everyone gets down! This might be another villain attack!

Everyone: Another one?!

The portal closed, creating a bright light that blinded anyone looking at it for a moment.

Bakugou: The hell was that?

Mineta: There are people in the field!

In the field in the back of UA, there stood three people. A rather royal looking guy with white and red hair and a scar on his left side standing beside an H/C male who wore a rather plain attire. Both of these males were starting down a horned figure wearing a rather demonic looking armor.

Ashido: Hey, that guy looks exactly like Todoroki.

What the three figures were saying was unknown, though a fight was prepared to break out. The rather Todoroki looking guy drew his sword, which glowed a bright blue. In his other hand glowed a bright red magic circle.

The H/C male drew his katana which glowed a bright green, creating a gust of wind.

Aizawa: Stay here! Stay low!

Aizawa quickly left, pulling out his phone, probably to call some other heroes.

(??? POV)

I stare at the Demon King, ready to attack at a moments notice. It seemed like he teleported me and Shoto somewhere, but I didn't have time to look at it as I dodged a slash of Demon Destruction Magic.

???: Think you can go another round your majesty? Or do I need to keep carrying this guild?

Shoto: For a guy half Wind Spirit, you sure are out of breath.

A smirk, and my comrade does the same.

???: Let's win this!

I dash at the Demon King, and he does the same. Before we clash though, I was hit with a blunt burning sensation. This caused me to fly back, stabbing my sword into the ground to keep me from flying any further.

???: That was a warning shot. This is private property. Combined with unlicensed quirk usage, you're definitely in trouble, kid.

I look over to the voice, seeing a familiar face. Shoto seems to have recognized him too.

Shoto: F-Father?

???: Don't let your guard down Shoto! This could be another trick! We can deal with them after we handle him-

I turned my head back to where the Demon King stood. All that was there was a scorched ground, meaning he used a spell.

???: Damn it! We let him get away-

I catch a cloth that was thrown at me from behind. Pulling it, I feel something at its end. Out of reflex, I catch the punch that was thrown by...

???: M-Master?

How the hell is he alive...

The man in front of me had long black hair, and looked like he hadn't slept in days. I couldn't see his eyes, as he wore a gold visor. Before I could say anything, he tried to swing at me again, most likely trying to detain me with this scarf.

???: You have some sort of shape-shifting quirk? Is that why you look like our students?

???: The hell are quirks?

Obviously, this guy must be under the Demon Kings control.

???: Wind Magic: Blowing Gale!

With my chant, I use wind magic to send this faker flying. I turn to Shoto, who was...talking to the flaming man?

???: The hell are you doing Prince? These guys are under the Demon Kings control!

Shoto: They aren't. It seems that we have been teleported to another world or time.

???: How did you figure that out?

Shoto: Look around.

I look at my surroundings for the first time since I engaged the fight with the Demon King. Large grey pillars the size of towers surrounded us.

???: Then who is he. And why does he look like the King?

Endeavor: Call me Endeavor. Seems you two know more about this then we do. Let's go.

I put my sword away, looking at the unconscious man who looks like my master. He'll be fine.

(Timeskip)

Shoto: And that sums up everything.

Nedzu: I see. This is the first time I've spoken to anybody from another world.

I must admit, I could never had explained the situation as clearly as Shoto did. Guess that's what High-Class education can do for you.

Nedzu: I have one last question. Who went through the portal this "Demon King" made.

???: You fell last minute, so you didn't see everyone. Let me explain. We have Ochaco, a mage. Tenya, who is a knight. Katsuki, a swordsmen. Izuku, who...has no class. Mina, a beserker. Then we have me and him.

Nedzu: And you are?

Y/N: Y/N, an assassin class. And this is the prince of the Endevair Kingdom, Shoto Todoroki.

Shoto: I recently just got my adventures card, so I have no class yet.

Nedzu: I see...

The small mouse stood up, holding his hand out.

Nedzu: From what you've told me, this Demon King is quite dangerous. It would be best for us to work together in this matter.

Shoto takes the small animals hand, shaking it.

Shoto: Thank you.

Nedzu: So the first order of business should be...

Y/N: Finding the rest of our party. The Demon King was weakened when he used it, so it shouldn't have sent them far.

Nedzu: Do you have a method of finding them?

I hear a faint roar in the distance. Looking out the window, I see a familiar red dragon flying in the sky.

Y/N: We can start by getting a ride.