CH5:Bold Claims and Cold Words!

Bakugou: I just wanna say.. ill win.

*Crowd Booing*

Y/N: You know what. I like him a little more now.

Midnight: Without further ado! Lets se what will our first game be!

A image appear as it scrolled through a few options of games. It then stopped on one of the only things I didn't want.

Midnight: Tada! All eleven classes with run 4 kilometers around the stadium. I don't wanna restrain anyone, at least in this event. So as long as you don't leave the course you are free to do whatever you shall desire.

I feel like she shouldn't be saying stuff like that, with that sadistic look while wearing that.

...

What am I thinking? That just makes it better!

Midnight: Now take your places contestants!

Everyone gathers in front of the entrance and wait for the signal to start.

*Beep*

Midoriyas Thoughts: I have to go beyond...

*Beep*

Midoriyas Thoughts: I hope your watching All Might!

*Beep*

I wonder what if that one stand is still open..

*BEEP*

As the sound goes of people start to run our the very small corridor.

But I have a better idea.

I quickly propel myself over the other students and make a bust of wind pushing everyone in the front over. Todoroki was already ahead so I couldn't get him.

Present Mic: The new transfer student Y/N L/N has taken out most of the contestants! But can he catch of to the first placer Todoroki Shoto!

Bakugou: HELL NO HE CANT! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!

Most of class 1-A got out pretty quickly. Though there were a good number from those from the other classes.

Mineta: Ive outsmarted you Todoroki! Now feel the power of my special move, GRAP-

*Crash*

How he got into 1-A is a mystery.

Present Mic: Your in for a treat folks. The robots from the entrance exam are here as the first obstacle! THE ROBO INFRERNO!!!

Should a be strategic and hold of on using my quirk. Or do I just go all out and show off.

Todoroki froze a zero pointer in one shot. Though it started to crumble after.

Y/N: Don't think, just don't die.

I then made a tornado to stop the robot from falling on me. After running under it I drop it back on the other competitors.

Random Student: What the hell! He almost killed me.

Random Student 2: Those two are monsters!

Y/N: Says the one whos head looks like a jack o lantern! What's your quirk, the ability to kill yourself for some apple pie!

Random Student: Damn.

I keep running and I notice some are starting to catch up. Mainly Bakugou.

Since most probably figured out my quirk I quickly go to catch up the Todoroki after creating a cloud to ride on.

Present Mic: Y/N takes to the skies! He is quickly catching up to first place!! But Bakugou is closing the distance!!!

There was a pitfall but im on a cloud so I go over it. But then I get a idea.