CH7: A Glimpse Of The Past!

When did my life turn into a Shonen anime!?

Midoriya: Its your power isn't it!

It suddenly got really hot. 

Todoroki suddenly lit on fire on one side.

Y/N: So Todoroki was holding back this much..

Mina: Eh? Y/N, are you smiling?

Y/N: Its just that im looking forward to our match. This kind of power, im kind of getting excited.

Midoriya was too injured to fight for much longer. Todoroki wasn't looking good either. Seems there going all out with their next attacks.

Todoroki: Thank you.... Midoriya.

*BOOM*

Oh Shit!

I actually had to put in some effort to keep myself from being blown away!

After the dust clears, it seems that Todoroki was the winner.

Y/N: I have to admit it. That was pretty cool. Pun Intended.

Though Midoriya isn't looking too good. A trip to Recovery Girl may not be enough.

(Time Skip)

(Mineta POV)

Iida is one of the best in the class. I don't think I can do this! I don't even know how I made it this far!

Y/N: Hey!

Mineta: Y-Yeah?

Y/N is probably going to tell me to drop out. He must be trying to hurry to his match.

Y/N: Bullshit. Utter bullshit.

Mineta: Ok ill dropou-what?

Y/N: The look on your face says it all. Of course you couldn't make it this far on your own. Just look around you! You got guys like Todoroki and Bakugou as competition.

Mineta: Your right. Ill be fighting Todoroki even if I win! Why even bother.

Y/N: Because you have your own reasons from even coming to UA. They may not be as extreme as others, but its yours.

Mineta: That's exactly why I shouldn't even try.

Y/N: THAT GIVES YOU AN EVEN BIGGER REASON DAMN IT!

*Sigh*

Y/N: Listen here. The world is filled is horrible things. Things to knock you down, and things to keep you going. Find whatever it is that drives you and try to reach it. That's what makes every other problem insignificant. Bullshit desires are what drives humanity!

Mineta: Bullshit...desires.

I think I get it.

Mineta: So your telling me to fight.

Y/N: Im telling you to think about whether or not fighting, and getting your ass kicked will help you fulfill your desires.

Y/N isn't telling me what to do. He is telling me to do what I want! And do what I want to the best of my abilities!

Mineta: I know what my desire is. I want to bec-

Y/N: Don't tell me. Show me.

Y/N turned to go back to his seat. The way he talks, the way he acts, I wonder if I can achieve that level of coolness.

I think I know what I need to do.

(Timeskip)

(Third Person POV)