CH23: In His Mind and Heart

Egg.

Just egg.

----
Y/N: 'Super Moves,' huh. 

Y/N sat on a cloud, deep in thought. He was supposed to make a new move, but surprisingly had no ideas. 

Ectoplasm: You stuck? Seems unlike you.

Y/N: Well, I think that its due to my inconsistency during combat. I usually wing it, and come up with any moves inspired by anime on the spot. 

Ectoplasm: You seem to understand yourself well, that's good. Use that, and make a move you know you'll benefit from. In the meantime, just keep practicing what you already know. 

Y/N: What I already know...

Y/N floated upwards on his cloud a bit, this was to stay out of range of any rubble. He thought about his quirk, and every other thing he considered a skill. 

Y/N: I can control the wind around me to an insane degree, and can make clouds that can shoot lightning from them. Constraints? Well...

Midoriya: Y/N!

Y/N: Hm?

Y/N looked down and saw Midoriya waving at him. He understood what Midoriya wanted, and floated down to the cement cliff he was on.

Y/N: Need something?

Midoriya: I wanted to ask if you could tell me a bit about how you like to use air pressure in a fight.

Y/N: Hm.

Y/N thought for a minute. But then had a great idea.

Y/N: Sure. I was kinda stuck anyways.

Y/N got of his cloud, calling one of ectoplasms clones.

Y/N: You generate air pressure with your fists right? You seem rather athletic, so you would want to either use it to move, or to disorient people. You would mostly use that air pressure stuff to control the battlefield. Can a get a few more clones Ectoplasm?

Ectoplasm: Right.

Suddenly, Y/N and Midoriya were surrounded by ten clones.

Y/N: You seem like a visual learner, so watch carefully. Attack me Ectoplasms.

Midoriya watched as the clones tried to hit Y/N. Though he simply dodged and knocked the clone away from him.

After a few minutes, all the clones were breathing heavily and on the ground.

Y/N: Like that. You get it Midoriya-

Midoriya: Soyouwouldattackandodgeusingthewindyougeneratewhileatthesametimekeepingtheclonesfromganginguponyoubykeepingthemdisorientedwithyourwind. Itslikeusingasheildasaweapon. Nowthatimthingingaboutit, youvealwaysusedyouwindlikethat. Iwouldimagineitwouldbeevenmoreeffectivewhenyourusingslashesandyourmorepowerfulattacks...

Y/N: A-Are you able to breathe while doing that?

After Midoriya wrote all of this down, he looked back at Y/N.

Midoriya: Now that I think about it, I don't have a page about your quirk. You always end fights before I could get any real data...

Y/N: You keep a journal about everyone's quirks?

Midoriya: I-I mean! It's just that-

Y/N: That's pretty cool.

Y/N told Midoriya about the intricate things about his quirk. This was beneficial for both of them, as now Y/N had a better understanding of how he wants to fight, and Midoriya had an idea as to how to incorporate wind pressure is his shoot style. Y/N let Midoriya finish his training, and went to do his own. He sat on the tallest cement block, and tried to focus. He was trying to activate that weird black skinned form.