CH18: Always a Damn Nomu

Y/N wasn't one to stress out about things he couldn't control. He was usually calm in most situations. He would think before he acts, so he can get the best outcome.

There was only one exception to this.

When someone he cares about is in danger.

Y/N:...

Recovery Girl was just checking in to see if Y/N was sleeping properly. She heard the phone call and knew what Y/N was thinking.

Recovery Girl: You're going aren't you?  

Y/N just nodded his head. His hair casting a shadow over his eyes as he gets up from his hospital bed.

Recovery Girl: Take this then.

Throwing an F/C hoodie, Y/N caught it and put it on as he opened a window.

Recovery Girl: Head West if you wanna get there. You just woke from your surgery a little while ago. If you take a solid hit it that region...

Y/N nodded. In a flash, he was out of the hospital. Closing the window Recovery Girl sat down in a nearby chair.

Recovery Girl: I know I couldn't have stopped you if I tried. Be careful Y/N.

Recovery Girl then left to go call some other pro heroes.

Y/N was heading in the way Recovery Girl told him. He focused on one thing, and one thing only:

Speed.

If you looked up in the sky that night you could literally see the clouds spit in half. Surrounding himself in a sphere of air, he propelled himself forward without caring about what he might hit. He could have sworn he saw himself burn up a few times.

Y/N: Faster...

By now it has been about 10 minutes.

Y/N: Faster!

Y/N tried multiple ways to increase his speed. He even created a tornado to try and slingshot himself.

15 minutes.

Y/N: I NEED TO BE FASTER! NO ONE ELSE IS DYING! NO ONE! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! FASTER! 

*BOOOM*

That would be the sound barrier Y/N just broke. But Y/N wasn't worried about the fact his ears were ringing and slightly bleeding. He saw a forest burning in blue flames ahead.

Right in the burning forest, he saw a pink blur that stood out like crazy. 

( Mina POV)

As Aoyama shot his Naval Lazer gave us a chance to save Bakugou and Tokoyami, all four of us ran to grab them. Midoriya fell in pain, so it was up to us to grab them. 

Shoji: Got it!

Shoji grabbed one of them, but Todoroki missed his chance. I could just melt the guy's hand off and grab the thing. I wouldn't be punished heavily for it. Right now I just need to save whoever it in that guy's hand. 

Todoroki: Watch out! Stop!

Dabi: You can thank your boyfriend for putting you in this situation...

Out of reflex, I covered my face as he held his hand out to shoot his fire at me. But he wasn't trying to attack me, he just grabbed me as he stepped back into the white mist.