CH12: Never Fear! Why? Because Aizawa's Here!

Y/N: A hero huh.

As if he was thinking about it for a second. Y/N shook his head, a look of determination on his face. Staring the Nomu down while they were regenerating. As if they were accepted his challenge the Nomu ran at Y/N.

Y/N: Hell no. But I wont get my ass kicked by something like you. SO COME AT ME!

Y/Ns eyes glowed F/C. He pulled the metal pole out of his side. Swinging it to the side to get some blood off it.

The fans on Y/Ns wrist started to turn. Electricity coming off them.

The closent Nomu came in for a swing. In a flawless motion Y/N ducked under it. A counter with a swing to its knee cap. The impact caused the Nomu to fall strait on his face. Without even stopping the other two tried to hit Y/N.

A swift slice of air cut the metal bar Y/N was using. As if it was choreographed, Y/N shot upward and stabbed both Nomu in the arms with the poles. Pinning them to the street.

Y/N just grabbed both poles. Sending an electric shock through them into the Nomu. Frying them completely.

But just as he was about to rest. He felt a sharp pain in his stomach. Looking down he saw a claw of sorts coming out of his stomach.

When it was pulled out Y/N collasped. Looking upward he saw a raher beast like Nomu. With long claws. And fur that made him look like a ape.

Y/N: Damn. Guess im dead.

The Nomu got closer and closer. But Y/N could see it clearly as his vision was becoming blurry. But as if it was a mirage. The Nomu changed shape into a man in a suit. With a helmet like object on his head.

???: So your just accepting your fate.

Not seeing any reason to respond. Y/N just ignored the voice. Waiting to bleed out.

???: Such a shame. A you said you were going to kill me.

Y/N suddenly reconised the voice. But with the relization came anger. But he had no energy to speak.

???: I wonder what your dear old brother would say to you right now. Or maybe your sister. You know im real. And I only have one thing to say.

Y/N waitied in inticipation. Wanting to know what this person wanted to say

???: Ive fiannaly got rid of the L/Ns. You know what that means?

Y/N: Y-You couldnt h-have. I-I hid h-her.

???: Well you obviously didnt hide her well.

Y/N: Y-You monster...

???: What was that?

Y/N: YOU MONSTER!!

The mirage vanished. The clouds suddenly started to circulate around the specific area Y/N was. By now, some pro heros started to appear. But what they expected based on the information they had, they though it was a few Villains.

But what they saw was something that would give most nightmare for a few nights.

A boy screaming in agony. Surrounded by a cyclone with sparks of lightning coming of it.

Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

A few blocks down. Stain had just been taken into custody. But just when Endeavor was about to leave a cop had ran up to him.

Cop: Mr. Endeavor!

Endeavor: Hm? What is it?

Cop: A few blocks over near the plaza! Some kid is going crazy! We need you!