Chapter 6 - My Reality

Jennie POV

"I'm home Dad"

I just arrived home at 8 pm. My body feels really exhausted, sweaty and I'm totally tired. I think I could just fall asleep immediately if my head meets my fluffy pillow now. How I miss my bed.

"I see you're back" Dad answered, as he took off his glasses, massaging his forehead. He's actually been doing some work before I arrived. Yes. He even work at home. That is how hardworking my father is. He has his own office at our house too, the one we are in here now.

"So how's first day? Is it good? Everything going on well?" he added, asking me concernly.

I went to stand right in front his desk.

"Pretty tiring actually. I didn't expect it like this" I blurted out the truth. This is so tiring I swear. I can sleep 2 days straight if tomorrow will be going like this too.

Dad just chuckled at my words.
"The beginning always hard sweetie. You'll get used to it one day".

"But Dad-" I pouted, trying to earn his attention.

"Don't blame Mr.Yang. It's my command to give you such task. I want you to learn fast" he explained. Ah as expected.

"But it's too tiring Dad. Plus you partner me up with a jerk" I rolled my eyes. "She's stubborn". I remembered what she said about my outfits and how she dares to fight my words. No one ever do that.

He then squinted his eyes, eyeing me from head to toe.

"But I think Lisa is a good partner to you. I never seen you're wearing that kind of jacket before", he said pointing at me.

"Ohh this..", I stuttered. I just realized that I forgot to take it off and return it back to her! The last time I seen her is when we back to office. It's her fault for rushing back home without I even noticed.

"I think you should do something with your outfit too, young lady" he speaks as he noticed my whole outfit. "I'm glad she's smart enough to give you that jacket".

Snapped. I looked down. Feeling embarassed. Even my Dad praises her in front of me and said the same things like hers but, she's not my father for me to listen to.

"Err..okay dad", I replied, tucking hair behind my ears. "Is there anything else? If not I'm going to sleep now. I'm so tired", I said, trying to change the subject.

He just smiled. "Nothing sweetie. Go get some rest. Lots of work waiting for you tomorrow".

After take a quick shower. I quickly slumped myself on the bed. The softness and comfy feelings of it really soothes me out.

"What a relief" I mumbled as I hugged my teddy bear tightly and closed my eyes. "I miss you Mr.Teddy".

Then I grabbed my phone, scrolling on social media and playing it for a bout 10 minutes before drowsiness meet my eyes as I yawned.

"Ermm I'm so sleepy now" I rubbed my eyes. Gosh I'm so tired like hell. It's only 9.30 pm and I'm already sleepy like this. I'm used to stay up late either going to pub with my friends, watching kdrama or on the phone with my Yoongi. Guess this day really exhausted me out.

"Arhhh...I should sent a text to Yoongi now" I said as I yawned again. So sleepy. I opened KakaoTalk and start typing.

Good night. I miss you so much. xoxo

And sent. I didn't have to wait long for him to reply. Just a few second my phone makes a beep sound. I just looked at it half-lidded.

One new message.