Chapter 22 - Where Is She!?

"Thank you for today. I really like it." Jennie plastered a really big smile on her face, and throwing that gummy smile to the person next to her. Min Yoongi, the sole heir of MinTech Corporation, one of largest technology companies in Seoul. His father, the CEO and Mr.Kim, Jennie's father has known each other for long, making them trusted business partner.

Yoongi is casually placing his hands on the steering, while he smirked from what he just heard. "What is it again you said?"

Jennie pursed her lips, didn't expect such questions. Well, her boyfriend is quite unpredictable so why not.

"I said I like it. The food, that restaurant...like wow. I didn't know such restaurant exists. Their food is so good that I almost cried hahaha. I thought you gonna take me to our usual place. " Jennie let out a cute laugh while covering her mouth. It's true. Yoongi brought her to a restaurant that she had never been before.

"A little something special for my princess. I bet you're getting bored eating at the same place again. So why not right?" Yoongi chuckled after seeing how happy Jennie is. They barely spend time together due to his busy schedule, so sometimes he decided to make a little special occasion. Not too much. Only a bit as long as her girlfriend is happy. After lunch, he took his time to fetch Jennie to the station.

"I'll get going now. See you later." Jennie smiled while made her way, opening the car door when Yoongi suddenly stopped her.

"Hm? What is it ?" Jennie got startled and blinked her eyes several times. Yoongi is helding her wrist stopping her from going out.

"Are you serious this is where you will be working? In this ugly building?" Yoongi scrunched his eyes, looking around the small police station. K Police Station is small and the building is quite old fashioned compared to one in centre of Seoul.

"Yes. But, I don't mind. Seriously. You don't need to worry." Jennie replied in calm tone, not to worry her boyfriend. She's fine with it.

"What? You don't mind? This is not our class Jen. They should sent you to somewhere more comfortable." Yoongi continued. He clearly doesn't satisfied with her girlfriend workplace. "This is so low. I bet you had to mix with all those lowly people. Tsk."

Jennie let out a sigh and slowly retracted her hand from Yoongi. She knows him too well. Yoongi always with his classy whatever and look down on other people who he thinks doesn't match with him.

"I said I'm fine. I have my partner here. She's reliable." Jennie finally needs to mention about Lisa or else Yoongi will not stop babbling.

"Oh you got a partner with you? A girl? That's a relief. I nearly thought your partner is a guy." Yoongi slumped her back on the seat of his Lamborghini, his eyes closed and his light sighed can be heard.

"I told you don't be worry. She's good." Jennie added, with smile plastered on her face. She slowly went out from the car. Before closing the door, she managed to remind his boyfriend. "You have to go now or else you'll be late."

Yoongi quickly flinched on his seat and look at his wrist watch. "Oh man! I nearly forgot! I really need to go now."

Jennie chuckled at the sight in front of her, when suddenly she remembered something. Her hands stopped from closing the door.

"Hmm.. Can i ask?" Jennie started.

"Huh? What?" Yoongi is ready to leave when Jennie is still there, the door at shotgun seat not closed yet.

"Where are you last night? I've been calling you but no answer. Not the first time I guess." Jennie winced her cat-like eyes, demanding an answer. Last night not the first time he doesn't answered her call. So many time before and the answer remained the same; busy with work.