Chapter 27 - Change

"Look who is back."

Rosé saying out of sudden while nudging her head at a direction. Her act automatically pulled their attention as they're all turned at the same time.

"Tall, not too blonde and dumb." Seulgi added, eyeing half lidded while slurping her strawberry frappe. Ironically, they're all nodded in unison.

And there's Lisa, walking down the lane, smirking, wiggling her brows and her big smile almost looks like Ronald McDonald with 94% similarities.

"Guyssss!!!! Miss me!? Oh my Chaeng, you must miss me so much huh? Huh?". Lisa quickly went to Rosé and give her a tight hug while nuzzling on her back.

"Yahh, don't! My meatball gonna fall!" Rosé protested, squealing as she hold her fork tightly, afraid her last piece of food kiss the floor.

"Geez. Fine." Lisa huffed in defeat as she released the hug. "Oh, maybe you. You miss me right?", she turned her head towards Mina, whose putting a straight face pretending like a stranger.

"What? No!", Mina immediately raised her hands to block but it's too late, Lisa already hug her. "I know you miss me Mina. I know." and she repeated the nuzzle thing.

Seulgi keeps munching her lunch with bored look watching Mina screaming like a dolphin next to her. "You just gone for 2 days, Lisa."

"Shut up Seulgi. You're annoying." Lisa exclaimed while rolling her eyes and Seulgi did the same back. They laughed together after that.

"How come you're here? Mission accomplished?" Mina asked after Lisa released her hug. Lisa smirked and took an empty seat beside Rosé.

"Of course. Look at who you're talking to. It's Lisa. Lalisa Manoban." Lisa raised her hands upwards, showing how proud she is. "Who else manage to finish those 'fresh-from-hell' task this quick? No other than the great Lisa."

"Seriously? Only 2 days?", Rosé asked. Her face scrunched in disbelief. Lisa's statement finally distracted her from her plate. "Last time you did this you looks like someone who suffered from malnutrition."

"Right? Remember when we thought she forgot to remove her eyeliner." Seulgi added. "It's actually her eye bag. Smudged on point."

Lisa clicked her tongue while rolling her eyes. "Guys come on. That was long time ago. It's lame bruhh."

"Hahaha. 2 days? Did unlucky spirit forget to visit you?" Seulgi chuckled. 2 days is ridiculously short period for that kind of task. Everyone there know K police station is isolated, deserted and rarely caught on any cases.

"I guess he's getting tired of me and pooff, he went to find another victim. Well, maybe goddess of luck starting to like me." Lisa making comments while sneakily ran her fingers on Seulgi's plate, snatching few fries and  shoved it into her mouth before her friend could protested.

"Is Miss Jennie doing good? I mean she's all right?" Mina asked out of sudden. Being Jennie's secret admirer since then, she couldn't resist the urge to know more about her crush, especially when her own friend is a working partner with her.

A question related to Jennie quickly change her mood. In fact, the guilty feeling still lingered on her mind.
"Oh, she's good. She's relying 100% on me if you want to know." Lisa wiggling her brows, bragging around.

"I don't believe this one. Not that Jennie Kim." Seulgi retracted. It's hard to believe since everyone knows the badass-looking heiress seems like to stand on her own. Even her stares could kill without touching anybody. Then how come that badass Jennie Kim could rely on this dumbass girl?? Ridiculous.