Chapter 17 - Jealous (?)

Jennie wandering around the station as she got nothing to do. She got exhausted as none of the officers meeting her request and of course, the other reporter seems to be ignorant about this as they know there will be no catch for today.

"Goshh... I'm so tired."

Jennie sighed slumping her body on a couch near the entrance door. She haven't had her dinner yet since she resisted too hard when Lisa asked her what to eat.

"I can eat the whole fridge when I get home by today!"

Grukkkkk~~~

"I'm so hungry...", Jennie mumbled as she takes a hold on her stomach. She could heard it growling again and again.

"Why do I have to be here Eomma?" She uttered another words nonchalantly as tiredness begins to take over her body.

The sound of entrance door being pushed open caught Jennie's attention as an officer suddenly walked in. But this time she only give it a look as the officers seems to be walking casually, meaning there's nothing unusual.

"Aishhh so cold!"

Jennie yelped, hugging her own body as the cold breeze from the outside blew in when the door opened just now.

"I didn't bring any sweater or thick clothes."

Again she rubbed on both her arms attempting to gain some warm that could comfort her. She took a glance on her wrist watch.

"Gosh..its almost midnight."

The time shown about 30 minutes left before midnight. No wonder she feels tired and sleepy already but the thought of the reporter's waiting room makes her shudder.

"How the hell can I sleep tonight?"

She scratched on the back of her non-itchy head.

Eomma! I want to go home!

"Urgh...Dad! Why you give me such a task? And that idiot partner."

Lisa haven't come back yet since 3 hours ago, leaving Jennie by her own here.

"She's having fun dating with her girlfriend while on work? I'm going to report this to Mr.Yang no matter what! Let her suffer!" Jennie balled her fist with burning determination. She can't accept that Lisa just dare to leave her alone starving and nearly died from boredom.

"Maybe I should called Yoongi." Jennie mumbled while dialing some number on her phone. She thought of her boyfriend at time like this. At least talking to him can ease her feeling or kill her boredom. Somehow she misses him now.

Ring... ring....

Ring... ring....

Sorry. The number you had dialed. . . .

"Aishhh! Where did he go at time like this?" Jennie hissed and quickly slammed her phone on the couch. This is not the first time Yoongi didn't picked her call but later he explained it as matter of some business and she accepted it. She feels upset as none of her plan works today.

"Urghhh~ I'm so tired~ Where is that idiot!" She streched her back to release her back pain and then let out a sudden yell.

"Hey, Miss Jennie."

A male voice greets her from the left. She already knows who is it as she turned her head. Its Bobby.

"You alone? Where is Lisa? I thought she's with you." Bobby asked turning his neck looking around, trying to find where Lisa about as he casually sits on a space beside Jennie.