Chapter 21 - Where Are You?

"Hello? Anyone there!?"

Lisa shouted at the top of her lungs. She's standing in front of Jennie's house, to be precise at the front gate.

"Miss Jennie? Mr. Seungri? Hello!?"

"Anyone!?"

"Hello!?"

She didn't have the idea on how to get inside, as her first admission is by Jennie's authority. So the best things she thought she could do is screaming and yelling like maniac in front of the gate.

"Jennie Kim!!! Urghh fuck this!"

Danggg!!

Lisa kicked the gate and later she winced holding her foot, jumping out of pain.

"Ow.. Ow.. Owwww.."

It's been almost 20 minutes she's been there and there's not even a single person getting out of the house. Lisa holds on the gate with both of her hands and groaned.

"Is she's taking her revenge? Oh come on. This is not funny. Is fucking hot outside!"

It's almost 1 o'clock in the noon. The sun had comes out straight on the head, striking its ray through the sky. The sky is clear today but not for Lisa, today is her disaster day.

"Urghh.. I wonder why rich people always put their gate far from their house? About 100 meters? Are you kidding me? Why not just put it 10 miles away bruhhh...."

Lisa mumbling and cursing herself for being late while wondering where did Jennie go. Wiping sweat running down on her temple, she winched her eyes once again trying to spot anyone inside the house.

"Imagine her car broke down and she has to walk about 100 meters just to reach the gate... hahaha..."

A moment of silence.

........

........

........

"Damn!"

Danggg!!!

Once again Lisa kicked the gate, releasing her anger.

"Her house is this big but no one inside huh?"

Lisa ruffled her hair in frustration. After making sure there's no one been spotted, Lisa walked a heavy stepped towards the car back. Slouching her back on the seat, she keeps thinking with mixed feelings; worried and mad. Worried where has Jennie been and mad because Jennie wasn't there when she's really in rush to meet her.

"Aishhh where did she go? Is she mad at me? Should I check the station first?"

Slamming on the steering, Lisa thinking hard. Should she go to the station first or should she waited here until death? Why not? Jennie might be there but ugh please their contractors need to learn about designing first from me.

Suddenly...

Ting!

A sudden vibration comes from her pocket. Lisa quickly raised her head, staring at her own jeans pocket with only one hope; please let it be Jennie. Running her hand, harshly picking out her phone, she didn't waste a second to look at the notification.

"Jen-- Urghhh why Bammie why???"

Lisa grabbed her head in frustration. She's hoping to see at least an unknown number (bcs she didn't have Jennie's number) but sadly, it only Bambam.
Bambam's name appears clearly on her lock screen. One message received from Bammie.

"So this is how fake hope works?" Lisa groaned. Shutting her eyes in frustration, she blindly unlocked and then read the message.

Lis, good news. I got new client just now. No need to be until midnight. I just need clearer picture.