Chapter 8 - Due Date

"Why with her?"

Rosé asked when she sees Lisa resting her head on the table while mumbling something.
Her gaze meets Mina and Seulgi who's sitting on the same table. Mina scrunched her face in confusion while Seulgi shrugged her shoulder several times.

"She's been like this since lunch time", Seulgi answered, her other hands poking Lisa's shoulder as the girl sits beside her.

Rosé takes a space next to Mina and put down her food tray. Their positions now are; Rosé sitting next to Mina but in front of Lisa. Seulgi is facing Mina and next to her is Lisa, facing Rosé.

"Lisa?", she leans closer as she could hear the latter mumbling something.

"I'm dead, i'm dead, i'm dead--- uhuuu I'm dead...",

Lisa mumbled, shooking her head while looking down. "Aigooo I'm dead----"

Rosé slowly tapped her shoulder, "Lisa, want me to help with your funeral?". She smirked when Lisa suddenly stop whining. "What kind flowers do you want?"

Lisa instantly raised her head up, "Yahh Chaeng! How could you!?" she gawked in disbelief, earning giggles from the other two seeing her reaction.

"You said you're dead. So I just wanna help", Rosé said, sipping her orange juice. Pretending like its nothing.

Lisa whimpered again, "Uhhh you don't understand at all~", and slumping herself back on the table. "I'm dead, i'm dead, i'm dead---"

"I will eat your food if you're gonna left it here" Rosé added, pointing on Lisa's food tray. That chicken looks yummy, she thought.

"Yah why with you Lisa ya?", Seulgi asked, munching her food. "You should be happy since you're partnered with Miss Jennie."

That topic immediately attracts Mina's attention. She's quickly poking Lisa's arms.

"Hey! How's my letter? Did you delivered it?" she asked excitedly. Her smile could be seen from ear to ear.

"You give her a letter?" Rosé's eyes went wide.

"Daebak", she thumbs up to Mina, saying it's great. Didn't expect her friend finally make a move since last year.

"Finally Mina! You've been waiting for this right?" Seulgi added.

They're all know how whipped Mina towards her new girl crush. Her current girl crush. Her girl crush changed to Lisa when Lisa came since Jennie doesn't appear for about a year. But plot twist. Back to Jennie, her old crush since she's coming back. Leaving her previous girl crush hanging.

Not only Mina, even some girls in this company whipped for Jennie. Who doesn't? Pretty face, goddess-like body proportions, even her walks could make the hallway turned to runway. Everytime she appears in this company, mostly for purpose of meeting her father; it will cause a stir as everyone participating in it. Guys or girls, they're all drooling for her everytime she came.

"I know right. I'm so exciteddddd", she replied while clapping her hands, feeling excitement getting her feelings delivered towards her own crush.

"But I saw she's getting tons of it" she said as her face frown.

She remembers spotting some love letters in the stacks of gifts Lisa's carrying this morning.

"Aigoo don't be like that-", Rosé patting her shoulder lightly, trying to comfort her friend.

"I'm sure Lisa give yours first to her before the others. Right Lisa?" she added and looks at Lisa's direction.

Suddenly Lisa tilted her head up and widen her eyes, making the others startled a bit.