Chapter 7 - Letter

Lisa POV

I can't believe it. As soon as I entered the front door, a security guard rushed towards me, make me back off a little.

I got startled. "Err excuse me Sir?" I raised one of my brows in confusion. "How can I help you?".

"Miss Lalisa--" he start to speak, looking at me intensely. Eyy what's with him?

"This--", he shoved a bouquet of flowers to me, which he hiding on his back. My eyes went wide.

Eh? For me?

"Can you please give this to Miss Kim? I heard you are her partner" he finished his words, grinning widely.

Ah ha. Of course. For Miss Kim. Of course this is for Miss Kim.

I fake a smile. "Yeah of course I will". Grabbing the bouquet, I dashed to the elevator and push the button.

"Thank you Miss Lalisa!" the guard shouted and waving his hands at me, loud enough for the whole lobby to hear it. A few staff turned their attention to me.

Gosh what's with him?

I clenched my teeth and looked away. Pretend like its nothing. Elevator. Elevator. Elevator. Why this elevator is so slow today? This building need a maintainance seriously.

While cursing internally, someone just tapped my shoulder, making me jolted up a little in shock.

"Err Lisa-sshi?"

Behind me, young lady bowed shyly. I doesn't recognize her at first since she's not familiar.

Maybe from other department.

I blinked several times before speak.
"Y--yes?".

"Err--I'm--I-", she stuttered while looking down, not even dare to meet my eyes. Wow. Another secret admire? I know I'm quite famous in this company even among the girls. Some girls have a crush on me thanks to my cool-look and my charming photographing skills. Basically, I am this company girl crush. The guys are not my match when it comes to this. Some of the girls even called me 'Oppa' but not that real oppa (the guys).

I smirked, crossing my arms.
"Yes. How can I help you my beautiful young lady? Can you raise your head up so that I can see your pretty face".
Aww what a smooth-talker Lisa.

Immediately she raised her head with a confuse look at my last words.

Eyy don't tell me she--

"I- I want to give this to Miss Jennie. Ca--can you help me?" she said while handing me a letter. Written on the top;
'A love letter from me to you Miss Kim'

I shut my eyes. Miss Arrogant again? I didn't expect this. Now, my girl-crush throne is shaking.

I let out a deep sigh first, "Ok", I replied, taking the letter and shove it into my sling bag.

"Yassssss!! Thank you so much!!" she shouted and start jumping like crazy ass kangaroo.

Ting!

Finally the elevator. I went in and stand in the corner, while holding this flower bouquet like a fool. Who the fuck will brings flower to work this early?? Every single staff entering the elevator will eyeeing me like I'm carrying a bomb.

Fuck this.

I swear my mind is cursing like no ending now as both of my hands full with flowers, boxes and letters. WTF? I just passed by several other department to submit some report and they're all forcing me to take this.