Chapter 14 - No!

They're finally arrived at K Police Station after World War 3 in the car just now. Lisa went off the car with red ear, resulted from Jennie's madness. She grunted while rubbing on it, attempted to lighten the pain. Meanwhile Jennie just acts like its nothing. She went out the car flashing her elegant charms; hair flipping and seductive stare. The sudden show-off caused few officers and visitors turned their head at her while mouthed 'woah', and some of them whistling at her.

Jennie smirked, feeling proud of their attention at her. See? Nobody can't resist me. She quickly turned her gaze at Lisa. "This is how you do it idiot."

Lisa rolled her eyes at Jennie's statement. "Go flipped your hair or do your hair commercial all you want. I want to find a story." And with that she left, heading towards the station front door leaving Jennie there, fully ignored the heiress's grunting.

"Yahh!" Jennie yelled while stomping her foot, making her way to catch up on Lisa.

Lisa opened the door first and went inside while holding onto it, making Jennie smirked. It looks like Lisa is holding on the door to let Jennie in. Jennie flipped her hair on the side. She's quite well-mannered and gentle-womanly huh? Well that's how you should do it. Jennie let out a small chuckle at the thought of it, when suddenly the door slammed right on her face.

Bamm!

"Ouch!" she grunted and took a step back. Her nose feels numb from the collision as she rubbed onto it.

"Yahhh!! Camera!!!" she shouted in anger as she realizes Lisa doesn't actually hold the door.

Lisa actually hold on to the door until her body enter the station and then she released it because she doesn't know Jennie is behind her. She thought Jennie is still at the parking lot; doing her shampoo commercial, flipping hair, make runway and whatever it is.

Lisa quickly turned around as she's been startled by the shouting and find out Jennie is glaring at her on the outside while holding her nose. She furrowed her brows, looking confused and going back opened the door.

"What is it? You don't even know how to open the door?" Lisa asked. "Look. It says 'push', then you have to push it." she pointed at the door. There's a label written 'PUSH' on it. She arched one of her brows. "Are you this dumb?"

Her last words surely make Jennie's blood boiled again. "My nose almost gone because of you!!" Jennie yelled bursting out her anger but Lisa furrowed her brows more, totally lost at the moment.

"Gone? Where did it go?" she asked bluntly, while scratching her head, making Jennie even more annoyed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lisa POV

Later did I know, I had red on both ears thanks to Jennie as we both entered the police station. Jennie got stunned on her feet at the sight in front of her. Bunch of reporters are loitering in the lobby and nobody noticed us entering. Some of them are busy talking with each other while holding notes, some talking on the phone, some are typing on their laptop and most of them are sitting on......everywhere. On the chair, stair, floor and there's even some of them sitting on the vase.

More importantly, their eyes and face. That tired-looking bleary eyes and fuck-everything-and-this-job face are shown on their faces. I glanced at a guy on my left, who's sitting on the floor and busy typing something on his laptop. His hair goes in every direction and his eyes, I wonder how much does that eyebags weigh?

Suddenly that guy raised his head at me so I quickly averted my gaze and whistling like its nothing. Gosh, he'll become a zombie soon.

Then I turned my attention to a girl sitting on the stairs. She's staring blankly on the floor and her eyes doesn't blink at all, mumbling something unclear while writing on her notebook. Her hair is all messy and her makeup? I'd like to say, a total disaster? God, someone please save her.