Promise.

Harry POV

"Dadadadadada!"

I furrowed my eyebrows, waking up to a baby screaming, as well as a tiny hand pulling my hair. I opened my eyes, looking up at Elle as she's climbing on top of me. She looks down at me, gurgling to herself as she bounces excitedly.
I look over at my phone, checking the time before remembering what was going on. Today is the day, Elle is going with her new parents.

I sighed, gently sitting her on her bottom before getting out of bed. I pick up her outfit I had set over the dresser and started to dress her. While putting on her clothes, I realized that this was Flo's favorite outfit on her.

"You're quite the opposite of your mother actually

"You're quite the opposite of your mother actually..except when it comes to food"

She giggles at me, making me smile before picking her up in my arms and heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I didn't bother showering because I didn't feel the need to look presentable to those people. They only cared to take my daughter, not about me.
After getting changed, putting on lots of body spray, I set her in a playpen with her favorite cartoons on the TV as I began to prepare her bottle.

* KNOCK KNOCK *

I head over to the front door, opening it to reveal Louis standing in the doorway. I sighed, standing to the side as I let him in. He nods, walking inside before I closed the door. I haven't spoke to him nor seen him since that day at the adoption agency. And I'm kind of upset with him due to the fact that he told Liam everything. But there's nothing I can do since everything has been done.
He looks at the side of my front door, all of Elle's stuff packed beside it. He sighs, running his fingers through his hair as he clears his throat.

"So you're actually going through with this?

"So you're actually going through with this?..I can't believe you"

"If you're here to argue with me then just leave Lou. This day is already hard enough for me, I don't need an argument with anyone just to make things worse"

"Whatever" he muttered before turning to Elle.

He greets at her with a smile, taking her up as he holds her up high in the air. She smiles, kicking her feet excitedly before he holds her in his arms. I sighed, walking over to them with her bottle.