Unfaithful.

Harry POV

* BEEP BEEP BEEP *

FUCK! I'm really not in the mood to get up!

I turn my alarm off and force myself up, rubbing my face and groaning due to the exhaustion I had. Flo was calling me nonstop last night, every hour she would call me to ask me where was this thing or what to do to help Elle, or insult me when she couldn't figure something out.
Well maybe if you would've have been paying more attention to our daughter, you wouldn't be depending on me so much.

After a shower and brushing my teeth, I get dressed and make my way downstairs to find my mom in the kitchen cooking while my sister Gemma, was sitting at the table reading her magazine. She and I are very close, but we seen each other since she got back from university. She came to visit and meet Elle since she's on break. She never was too fond of Flo, but she wanted me to be happy but now, she can't even look at Flo by how she treats me and hurts me.

"Good morning honey, there's breakfast for you on the table"

"Thanks mom"

"And Harry, make sure when you come home, that you take out the trash"

"Yeah I know, but I still have to go take care of Elle"

"Alright sweetie, but that doesn't mean you can't take out the trash" she teased, pinching my cheek.

"So when is the next time I'll get to see my niece again little brother? I want to hold her in my arms again!"

"Maybe over the weekend. I'll bring her over to visit"

"I can't wait!" Gemma shook around excitedly.

"Is everything alright between you and Flo sweetie? How is she with the baby?" My mother asked, while washing dishes.

"She's still not use to the change but hey she's gonna have to learn" I shrugged, shoving a piece of pancake in my mouth.

"She better, she needs to step up and stop making you do everything. Look at you, you have bags practically falling off your eyes while she just sits there pretty all day!" Gemma growls, slamming her magazine on the table.

I just sat there silent, not wanting to say a word. Gemma can go from a one to a ten in like two seconds. I didn't want to prove her wrong because I know she's right, but I still want to give Flo the benefit of the doubt.

Once I finished my breakfast, I drove off to school, praying that today would be a good day. I enter the school building, the sounds of laughter and lockers closing already give me a damn headache. I could tell that today wasn't going to be a good one.
I get to my locker and open it, taking out my books before my first class begins. I hear a few steps walk towards me and turn around for it to be Liam.

"Hi Harry"

"Hi Liam. What's up?"

"Oh um, I just wanted to know how Flo was doing. I heard she already gave birth"

"Yeah she did, to a girl"

"Oh well that's nice. Congratulations"

"Thank you"

I didn't know where this conversation was actually going, to be honest. It was kind of awkward. We never spoke outside of school, not even outside of class. I don't really know what he wants. Kinda suspicious.

"So Harry, I need to tell you something.."

I knew it.

"Okay, what is it?"