Cheater.

Harry POV

"Flo?"

"H-Harry..what are you d-doing h-here?"

"I should be asking you that. You were supposed to be at home taking care of Elle, why are you here?"

"Don't be all up on my girl now Styles" Tom interrupted, walking in between us.

"Your girl? Look, this has nothing to do with you so just fuck off"

"Make me"

Tom pushes me towards the alcohol table, causing some of the bottles to fall and break on the ground. My shirt was somewhat drenched of vodka and scotch. I look up at his stupid smirking face, he pulls Flo by her waist and grabs her face which he then pulls her in for a kiss. Is this really happening in front of me?
I felt nothing but rage and jealousy. I groaned with anger, standing up before grabbing Tom my shirt, shoving him down to the ground, kicking him in the face.

"Harry, stop!"

I ignored Flo's pleads, trying to make my way towards Tom but was instantly held back by Zayn and Justin. Zayn pulled my arms back as Justin tried pushing me back.

"GET OFF ME!"

"Harry, chill. It's not worth it bro"

"Woah! What's going on?" Louis runs in with Niall right behind him.

"Exactly, it's not worth fighting Styles. Flo doesn't want you, she never did. Those last few months you thought she was at her school club meetings or at home studying, were actually her screwing around with me"

"Tom! Shut up! Stop!"

What? Tom Parker was the guy Flo has been cheating on me with?

"Thankfully the baby she had wasn't mine but that doesn't mean she still can't fuck around with me instead of you"

He looks down at Flo, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. He looks at me and smirks, as he moves his head towards her ear and whispers something loudly.

"Besides babe, that baby is nothing but a waste of time"

I growled, trying to break out of Zayn's hold which only made him tighten his grip on me. Justin kept pushing me back while Niall and Louis block my way to get to Tom. Tom just keep chuckling at my actions, I wanted sock him in his stupid face so bad. He not only insulted me but also my child.

"Harry, he's not worth it!"

"He just disrespected my daughter! You think I'm going to let him get away with that?!"

"And I'd do again too!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You're nothing but a home wrecker, you ruin things for everyone who comes around you, that's why you're nothing but a piece of shit!..GET OFF ME!"

I break away from Zayn's hold, adjusting my shirt and hair. I tried catching my breathe, still trying to process what I just heard. I couldn't believe it, Flo cheated on me with Tom Parker, out of all pricks.

"H-Harry..I don't k-know what to tell you-"

"Haven't you done enough already? Leave him be, would you? You caused nothing but pain to my best mate!" Louis scolded, shaking his head at Flo as she tries to explain herself.

"Let's go Harry"

I felt myself being pulled out of the house, the boys keeping me from lunging at Tom again.
How could she betray me like this? What does he have that I don't have?!