Smile.

Harry POV

"I'm gonna vomit! I'm gonna vomit! I'm gonna vomit! I'm gonna vomit!"

I look up from my textbook, watching as Justin holds Elle away from him, running over to her nursery. I noticed a light brownish stain over the bottom of her onesie, a little bit of the nasty mush splattered over her leg. Oh damn it, she had another poop explosion.

"Hold on Jay! Here I come!" Niall shouted, running after him with a plastic shopping bag.

I snorted, closing my textbook before standing up and making my way over there. Niall and Justin came over today to watch Elle while I get some studying done for my retake exam later. Dane gave me another chance at retaking my exam so I want to leave a good impression and score high. Although studying has been going well, I admit, these two goons aren't making it easy for me. I walk inside to see Elle laying over her changing table while they stood there arguing.

"Oh my god Niall! Just unbutton her onesie while I grab her wipes!"

"No way! You do it! I'm not touching anything with all that crap everywhere"

"Oh don't be such a baby!"

"I'm not a baby! If you're so brave, you do it!"

"Well uh, I'm looking for the wipes soo...."

"The wipes are already in your hand!"

"You two seriously amaze me. The both of you never seen poop before? You literally push it out of your bums everyday" I snorted, leaning over the door frame with my arms crossed.

"But not like this! This girl has a poop bomb in her, what did she even eat to make her do this?"

"I fed her some prunes this morning, didn't want her to be all constipated or anything"

"Well it sure worked. You could've gave us a heads up" Niall rolls his eyes, waving the plastic bag around.

"What's the bag for?"

"To put her dirty diaper in so we can throw it away"

"There's a trash bin right beside the changing table"

"So?! Anything can happen in these type of situations!"

I chuckled, walking over to Elle as she looks up at me, smiling wide as she kicks her feet out and waves her arms around happily. I lean my head over, gently nuzzling my nose over her tiny one, kissing her forehead. I began to unbutton her onesie, still chuckling at Niall and Justin over their panic state.

"Oh Ellie, they're treating you as if you're a little puppy that's not potty trained. So dramatic, huh?"

She gurgles, smiling up at me as she shrieks happily to herself. As time passes, it feels easier. There are moments where I give in but her smiles make everything worth it. Plus, seeing the lads freak out over these messy situations makes it ten times better.